Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Aims To Dispose of Gausha - Target WBC, IBF Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Aims To Dispose of Gausha - Target WBC, IBF Belts

WBA junior middleweight champion Erislandy Lara is hoping that his next fight, against undefeated Terrell Gausha, will be the final step before facing the other champions in his weight division. Lara's fight with Gausha will top a Showtime televised tripleheader on October 14 from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm in the minority of people who considers himself a Lara fan, but even I don't give a f#ck about this fight. Lara's whole PBC career has been bs & not worth giving a f#ck about & this fight continues the trend.

Comment

Andrade needs to force his mandatory shot at Lara.

Comment

I've seen Gausha a few times and wasn't impressed, even against underwhelming competition. Seems like an easy task for Lara. Pulling for Hurd and Lubin but something tells me Erickson may be taking on too much too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I'm in the minority of people who considers himself a Lara fan, but even I don't give a f#ck about this fight. Lara's whole PBC career has been bs & not worth giving a f#ck about & this fight continues the trend.
          Co-sign.His name was trending upwards. He was considered amongst the best. I cant even remember last time he fought

Comment

lara's cool with fighting jermell? is jermell the one that left ronnie shields?

Comment

Lara might be the better fighter of the whole bunch

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                lara's cool with fighting jermell? is jermell the one that left ronnie shields?
                Jermell is the one that left. Jermall is the one that stayed... He's friends with him but it looks like that is going out the window..
                Last edited by Gentblue; 08-31-2017, 10:23 PM.

Comment

"Lara aims to dispose of Gausha" lol, I sure hope so...

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                    Jermell is the one that left. Jermall is the one that stayed... He's friends with him but it looks like that is going out the window..
                    I'm going to get some nickname or way of telling them apart. Jermello and Jermango.

Comment

Working...
                    X