No announcement yet.

Crawford Exposed, Right Hand Injury Hoax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford Exposed, Right Hand Injury Hoax

Crawford withdraws with "right hand" injury, but he's at today's Ramirez-Imam weigh-in taking photos with his "injured" right hand.

Obvious bull**** injury to give TR more time to place it on ESPN app after Pacquiao pulled out.

Just scrap this sham fight and get Spence v Crawford on.

Comment

It looks pretty black to me.

Comment

anyone with half a brain knows top rank made it up cause manny fuked it all up lol. there wasnt a single promotion for a supposed ppv fight only 4 weeks away

Comment

Just because you can hold a phone doesn't mean you can throw punches for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
            Just because you can hold a phone doesn't mean you can throw punches for 12 rounds.
            Bruh don't even try. Its obvious his hand is good and this was just an excuse to postpone the fight. Nobody was scared of nobody, just business move. There was NO PROMOTING for this fight, no tickets being sold, so let's all read between the lines please.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
              I can accept that, but Ive seen few fighters with a fresh hand injury where the hand appears normal and there is is no protective sleeve or wrapping on it.

And his hands seemed pretty normal when he was laughing it up ringside last Saturday. Fighting in a month, but travels to LA to watch Valdez-Quigg.

Comment

At least he "faked" an injury BEFORE the fight.

Comment

of course they had to stop it lol crawford only sold 50K last time.

Comment

Don't blame Crawford. If the people who sign my check tell me to tell a customer a story, I'm telling that story. Obviously this whole PPV scheme was built around Manny signing up for the undercard. I'm looking forward to hearing plan B

Comment

Working...
                    X