No announcement yet.

James Degale stomps Chris "the nostril" Eubank on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Degale stomps Chris "the nostril" Eubank on twitter

I don't see how Eubank Sr achieved way more winning straps at two weights made more defenses, fought and beat way better fighters than DeGale.

He was a flat out different level to DeGale.

Comment

How did he stomp him? total disrespect and it's not like he's a great fighter or achieved what Sr has. I thought the Truax loss would quiet him down discrediting Eubank Sr, guess I was wrong.

Comment

Degale has never been elite the whats up with some of these fighters, I have never seen him win a convincing fight to date.

Comment

Degale has already acheived more than Eubank Snr to be honest.

He won Olympic Gold, won a World title overseas, fought the best in the SMW division and can come again.

Eubank beat Benn (fair enough) but apart from that what? he fought weak mandatory fighters in the UK, ducked Toney and lost against Collins.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            Degale has already acheived more than Eubank Snr to be honest.

He won Olympic Gold, won a World title overseas, fought the best in the SMW division and can come again.

Eubank beat Benn (fair enough) but apart from that what? he fought weak mandatory fighters in the UK, ducked Toney and lost against Collins.
            Don't forget he admitted to ducking Roy Jones saying it was suicide fighting Roy in his prime. Just goes to show what kind of mentality Sr had as a fighter.

Comment

I don't think DeGale is very good. Eubank and Eubank jr are both better fighters than DeGale..

Comment

Degale has had one good win against Andre Dirrel
                He got a draw with Badou Jack and lost against his british rival George Groves

Atleast Eubank beat his british rivals and regardless if his career was padded he still has 19 World championship wins
                Benn is better than Dirrel, Degale shouldnt try and act so high and mighty when your best and only win was against someone who basically got KTFO by a cab driver in his last fight.

Comment

Eubank fought Benn twice, Collins twice, Watson x2, Calzaghe, Wharton, Malinga, Rocchigiani, Carl Thompson twice at Cruiserweight who has DeGale fought apart from a load of guys whose best win between them is like George Groves? A guy who funnily enough beat DeGale.

DeGale wouldn't even be relevant if it wasn't for gift decisions he lost to Wilcszewski and Medina who he made look like GGG.
                  He even got a bs draw vs Jack.
                  He went absolutely life and death with Hamoudi, Dyah Davis etc
                  Apart from some journeyman that didn't even try make weight has he ever won a fight convincingly at any level?
                  Wasn't his title vacant to? Vacant title vs a guy who is mentally weak and fell apart more times than Lada.
                  He just got absolutely battered by Caleb Truax, he shouldn't be talking.

Comment

Lol...Degale was never "Elite", but it's true about them nostrils...

The man's got a nose like a space shuttle...

Comment

Working...
                    X