No announcement yet.

Anyone know - did BKB get cancelled?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know - did BKB get cancelled?

Haven't seen or heard anything from them in almost a year.

Haymon should buy that and put declining tough guys against each other like rios vs soto karrass,rios vs victor ortiz,robert guerrero vs mike alvarado lucas brown vs shannon briggs,chavezjr vsbutterbean fights likethat wouldget mad ratings jeje

Comment

I think so, there's no activity in their social media/YouYube Channel.

They tried to emulate the UFC applied to boxing.

Didn't like the concept.

Comment

Originally posted by BoliviaChiLEsp View Post

Didn't like the concept.
        I liked it. I like all fighting doe.

I think the problem was they were a PPV entity & its a steep uphill climb with a high failure rate to build an unknown new sport on PPV. They'd probably have been better off trying to get some small TV deal at 2am on some regional sports channel & grow from there. Probably would have had to go with more unknown guys, but it'd probably still be around.

Comment

Originally posted by mexicanstyle View Post
          Haymon should buy that and put declining tough guys against each other like rios vs soto karrass,rios vs victor ortiz,robert guerrero vs mike alvarado lucas brown vs shannon briggs,chavezjr vsbutterbean fights likethat wouldget mad ratings jeje
          You can't be serious.

Originally posted by BoliviaChiLEsp View Post

Didn't like the concept.
          The only difference was there is no ropes to save you, basically. That I did like. Fighters who depend on trapping their opponent get exposed quite easily. Center ring fighters would all look like magicians as long as they can take a punch or evade one. While guys like Maidana, Ruslan, Rios, and even Spence or Golovkin would look subpar.

I think if you put Pacquiao in there, he'd come off looking like John Ruiz every time.

Comment

it was a load of poorly conceived bollocks anyway

Comment

Originally posted by mexicanstyle View Post
              Lol I'm crying.

Comment

Working...
              X