Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy VP: Be Fair, GGG Refused To Go Up For Andre Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is begging for the fight not to happen? They really are looking pathetic trying to 'Protect' their investment, I wish Team GGG would call their bluffs and say lets do it at 155.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      He is begging for the fight not to happen? They really are looking pathetic trying to 'Protect' their investment, I wish Team GGG would call their bluffs and say lets do it at 155.
      Team Canelo would do it in a heartbeat. 5 pounds would level the playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
        Well I think GGG should have gone up to 168 the same way I think Canelo should go to 160. So doesn't change anything I say about Canelo. I like him as a fighter but he's become a joke when it comes to his CW.
        Canelo doesnt have to move up to 160. He's already fighting in the MW division. The problem is that he wants fighters in his own division to weigh in at 155 rather than at the MW limit.

Canelo, either you're a MW or a SWW. 155 isn't a division!

Comment

Ok Gomez we get it cinnamon dropping belt and will continue to campaign as a middleweight, anything over 154lbs is mw no need to keep bringing up ward we have confirmation lil g team wanted no parts of ward but golovkin did want fight so I'll back off of him for now hopefully he finally gets a big fight and not waste his career listening to what loeffler says with mismatches

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
            Team Canelo would do it in a heartbeat. 5 pounds would level the playing field.
            I really doubt they (Team Canelo) would do it at 155.

Comment

GP and Team Canelo are idiots! Obviously protecting their only and last cash cow. The difference is GGG actually world have had to move up to 168, Canelo is not moving up. Canelo would only be fighting in his actual weight class. Everyone using this argument looks ******ed even if they are just Canelo faithfuls. Let's bring logic into this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Golovkin didn't hold a super middleweight belt and pretend he was the champ, either. There's a difference.
                No different

Comment

Originally posted by justinussery87 View Post
                  GP and Team Canelo are idiots! Obviously protecting their only and last cash cow. The difference is GGG actually world have had to move up to 168, Canelo is not moving up. Canelo would only be fighting in his actual weight class. Everyone using this argument looks ******ed even if they are just Canelo faithfuls. Let's bring logic into this situation.
                  You guys look hypocritical

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                    You guys look hypocritical
                    How so?
                    Canelo is the same weight if not more than the average 160lb fighter.
                    Canelo is already fighting in this division (155-160)
                    Yes GGG did not agree to fight ward but GGG would have actually had to move up and weight into a different weight class that he was not already fighting in.
                    Canelo has a 160lb belt! Which means he's a MW. He mine as well just give up the belt and admit he doesn't want the fight. I hope GGG agrees to 155 and shocks the he'll out of Canelo and GBP. then follow Canelo to any weight class he runs to after he loses
                    How is that hypocritical?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Remember when you insisted the guy wasn't ducked? How about this megaduck by the born ready Aztec warrior, even with the mando

Comment

Working...
                      X