Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Van Jones: How Do I Explain This to My Children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
    So based on your assessment of President Elect-Trump then Obama is the most racist EVER President of the USA based that he selected 99.99999% of his staff to key leadership positions are Black?
    Well, 90% of black people voting for Obama isn't racist, but 60% of white people voting for Trump is.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Yep. Amusing how Trump can get sued for racial discrimination, make derogatory comments about Mexicans, appoint white nationalist to his team, but Hillary is the racist one according to you. Yeah. Good talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        Why are you responding to me? You are inferior to me. Which is why I never converse with you. If I hurt your feelings I'm happy about that 😁Don't ever quote me. You won't get a response after this lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Why are you responding to me? You are inferior to me. Which is why I never converse with you. If I hurt your feelings I'm happy about that 😁Don't ever quote me. You won't get a response after this lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post

This is how much of America and the world feels tonight; the racists (seduced in part by paid, Russian Internet trolls) have come out in full force to oppress their fellow man.

We must stand and face them.
            LOL. Wow. What a whiner.

Comment

Working...
            X