Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Ain't Trippin Over Loss, I'll Be World Champ Real Soon!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner should get into boxing commtary....imagine him in combination with Paulie Malignaggi....would be a historic duo like Madonna and Sean Penn.

Comment

You'll be in jail real soon.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
        Floyd undefeated u ignorant Overrated hype-job!!!! The "CAN-man" just got that ass tapped by a little Mexi-CAN!!!! Enjoy ur 3rd big fight loss and boxing Irrelevancy. Go join V. Ortiz and headline on Fox s1... maybe u can get that IBO title.
        That's the funniest thing I've read all Day. Broner vs Victor Ortiz! A fight so bad, you can't look away. Loser leaves town.

Comment

::Russell Westbrook voice:: "This Nicca Trippin"

Comment

And this is what The King Of Denial is all about. He and Dump need to get together. Two delusional DAs who think they're more than they actually are.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              You got a point but I can't see Mikey doing any damage at 147. 140 is the weight limit he could handle. Bud & Mikey is the fight to be made at 140 but I don't think bob arum will let that happen....

I only gave Broner 3 rounds.
              Crawford is too big. He walks around at over 150lbs. RTARD! He should be fighting Danny Garcia instead. He's a BIG BOY!

When was the LAST time you seen Crawford the smaller man in the ring??? Next your gonna tell me Broner was smaller because your a JOKE! Who don't know SHT about BOXING!

j.razor "peeleft:

Your

Comment

No matter what he says, that kind of loss must have seriously damaged his confidence.

Comment

Only a POS like JRazor thinks Mikey Garcia and Crawford are the same size...SMH! Dumb FUK probably doesn't even know who is in the 1st pic with Gamboa.

Comment

the CLOWN

Not BOZO anymore but BRONER THE CLOWN ... "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Crawford is too big. He walks around at over 150lbs. RTARD! He should be fighting Danny Garcia instead. He's a BIG BOY!

When was the LAST time you seen Crawford the smaller man in the ring??? Next your gonna tell me Broner was smaller because your a JOKE! Who don't know SHT about BOXING!

j.razor "peeleft:

Your
                      Hey RTARD, stop being a lil wuss. Bud vs. M. Garcia would be a great fight so stop trying to chicken out of a fight you can never be a part of (not even as a fan cuz you fake).

Danny Garcia vs Mickey Garcia would be a great fight too. Danny Garcia vs Terrence Crawford would be another great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X