Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd flew to England to fight Hatton, but why Wilder is afraid to do the same?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once Floyd got to be A side, nothing was getting him out of Vegas. For the last 10 years of his career the furthest he traveled was from the MGM Grand to the T-Mobile Arena.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      They fought in Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, Las Vegas Nevada where Mayweather lives. Damn, why are so many saying this fight happened in England when it didn't. Mayweather didn't fly to England to fight Hatton. THAT DID NOT HAPPEN.
      Last I checked, it happened in the Copperbox in London.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Wait, what? Floyd fought Hatton in Vegas
        Yeah Las Vegas England don’t you remember rip??

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          This was almost as crushing as when Floyd fought Manny in the Phillippines.

And beating Berto's ass in Haiti was no small feat...

How about when he massacred Gatti in Italy and the great JMM in Mexico City

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            How about when he massacred Gatti in Italy and the great JMM in Mexico City
            Those were classics but the ass beatin he gave to Maidana in Buenos Aires was off the chain...

Comment

The Brits were there, but the Americans all laughed while we watched this UK hype-job bounce his head off the corner post in cartoon-like fashion.
              That's right. I was AT that fight and I didn't see a single British boxing fan there. I saw LOADS of Brits, but not a one of them could tell you Hatton's last fight or anything at all about the sport. They were just there to be seen...in America.
              When will Brits learn we run this ****! No offense at all. When it comes to boxing:

USA=Big Bro
              Mexico=Lil' Bro
              UK=Lil' Sis
              It's been that way, it's that way now, and it will ALWAYS be that way. Or, am I missing something?

Just cuz ya'll got some "champion" whose running scared of our guy thinking you all that. We laugh at that ****.
              Last edited by JohnP2; 07-19-2018, 06:31 PM.

Comment

This thread falls into the category of "wish I hadn't made this one".

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  This thread falls into the category of "wish I hadn't made this one".
                  Ha ha. I don't know if dude was serious about Floyd fighting Hatton in the UK or if he were just throwing us a beach ball or what?? I grew up around British boxing. I lived in Belfast for a time. I've been to that Pea**** when it was truly cracking--and still travel back and forth to this day. In all candor I wouldn't be thumping my chest about Ricky Hatton...I mean let's just keep it real. When it came to world-class boxing, dude was trash. I look at someone like Nas (whom I couldn't/can't stand) but put him in my top five P4P of all-time. I truly feel American fans have a penchant for "keeping it real" as opposed with blind loyalty. But in the end, we're all boxing fans...it's just that the USA is the top country for boxing. FACT.

Comment

more proof that AJ fanboys consists of high school kids and old white dudes who fantasize about AJ cucking their wives. OP is the former.

Comment

lol..thread title fail..

Comment

Working...
                      X