• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Lmfao!!!!

Well played.
    fredo vista is an easy target

Comment

• going in wearing black face, dude is an idiot.

watermelon ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        is there something im missing ???
        From those pics I would answer that question with intelligence and common sense. If you think he shouldn't have been fired, thats fine.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-10-2017, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• I swear, some people on this board have no real life experience whatsoever, it's so obvious.

Was firing him fair? No. But life isn't fair, people are hypocrites, and the sky is blue. And if you walk into a room full of black people with a watermelon and think it's funny you should at least get slapped for your lack of intelligence. Guy is a ****ing idiot and has no situation awerness whatsoever.

Good riddance.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            From those pics I would answer that question with intelligence and common sense. If you think he shouldn't have been fired, thats fine.
            trying to gauge the reasoning by AA members. seriously, if they like/eat watermelon and wouldnt think 2x of another AA came in with one, wtf

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                who could have known those grown assed men would be so emotionally challenged

i can guarantee you if a non white dude were to present a bunch of crackers a platter full of mayo sandwiches, everyone would have a grand ol laugh. no one gets fired

FACT
                I promise you that is how these leftist think. Personally I think its the dumbest **** in the world to have to be fired over but I wasn't there so I honestly can't say whether it was people just being over sensitive or him being a prick.

Comment

• Originally posted by lightsout_finit
                  Good post.

You seemingly post very infrequently.
                  Clearly you feel strongly about watermelon......

That's an awful lot of assumptions.....
                  Are you pyschic? lol

I honestly didn't realize the watermelon is the swastika
                  of America.

Yeah they sound soft...

On an unrelated note:
                  You're the worst wannabe anorak I have ever seen.

For all you know that guy was the future ATG of
                  firefighting...

You ever see the movie/book minority report?
                  Not hard to research who, what, when, where, and why in regards to the place to where he would be working. If you want to make a good impression you find out who your working with so as to bring an appropriate gift. Do I really think he should have been fired. **** no but welcome to the world we live in. That is pretty much how people think now a day if not then why do you suppose he got fired?

Comment

• Black Detroit firefighters defend white recruit fired over watermelon

Follow up to the story:

By: David Komer, web producer
                    POSTED: OCT 10 2017 08:34PM EDT
                    UPDATED: OCT 11 2017 05:39PM EDT
                    DETROIT (WJBK) - A fired Detroit probationary firefighter is getting a big show of support.

Robert Pattinson was fired after bringing a watermelon to his new post at Engine 55 at Joy and Southfield after some African-American firefighters there were offended.

Pattinson, a 41-year-old from Fenton who is white, told FOX 2 by phone that it was not a joke. But Fire Commissioner Eric Jones officially discharged him afterwards.

But Tuesday a social media post by Tadarius Spearman stuck up for Pattinson, including a group photo of him with other African-American firefighters.

"Just want to let everyone know he's a real amazing dude and it was all good intentions," he wrote. "And our entire class (is) supporting him in this. Especially us African-Americans and that's all that needs to be said. Stay up brother. #DFD."

Last week Jones released a statement to FOX 2 saying there was zero tolerance for discriminatory behavior inside the Detroit Fire Department.

"On Saturday, Sept. 30, 2017, at Engine 55, a trial firefighter (probationary employee) engaged in unsatisfactory work behavior which was deemed offensive and racially insensitive to members of the Detroit Fire Department," Jones wrote. "After a thorough investigation, it was determined that the best course of action was to terminate the employment of this probationary employee."

Comment

• Reminds me of a DVD cover of a gangbang lol. Hopefully this guy gets his job back, he looks exactly how I pictured him.

Last edited by Willy Wanker; 10-14-2017, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X