Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: No Reason To Apologize For Past Drug Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: No Reason To Apologize For Past Drug Use

Philippine boxing legend Manny Pacquiao insisted Friday he owed his fans and countrymen no apology after admitting to having used illegal drugs. Pacquiao, a national hero and elected senator, is a high-profile endorser of President Rodrigo Duterte's brutal war on crime that has left more than 3,000 people dead.

[Click Here To Read More]

Shabu Crackqiao!!!!!!

Comment

Yet he supports a leader that is murdering the very same people that he once was. No chance for any of them to turn their lives around like he did. **** him, yet another bigoted **** giving his religion a bad name.

Comment

so pacman be on that A-side meth? hhmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Bajingo View Post
          Yet he supports a leader that is murdering the very same people that he once was. No chance for any of them to turn their lives around like he did. **** him, yet another bigoted **** giving his religion a bad name.
          lol..............yep

Comment

Manny Pacquiao should just stop talking. Seriously. He should never, ever talk to the media again.

The Manny Pacquiao that his fans grew to love never talked. The only thing he ever said was, "It's up to my promoter." He should go back to that Manny.

Comment

"Everyone knows that I drank, I gambled and I had many women" -->that pacquiao was kicking ass*s in the ring

"but realized these were all sins so I stopped"-->this pacquiao got his as* kicked

Common Pac, you were lucky enough to find boxing and not been a drug addicted, gives a second chance to these guys that are not lucky enough.

Drug´s users deserve a second chance, drug dealers deserve hell!
              Last edited by copernico; 09-30-2016, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Nowadays Manny is addicted to saltwater

Comment

I always respect people who admit to their wrongs and try to correct it props to Manny, hope you inspire others since you lived in their shoes.

The only thing I dont respect about Pac is when he asked that Filipino maid to get an abortion or else he would report her to INS and then later slandered her to the media saying she seduced him and took advantage of him while high on drugs.

I got on Oscars case for not seing his son, but Props to Oscar for having a relationship with him now, hopefully Manny can do the same with his love child. Pac doesn't have a relationship with him.

Comment

Originally posted by copernico View Post
                    "Everyone knows that I drank, I gambled and I had many women" -->that pacquiao was kicking ass*s in the ring

"but realized these were all sins so I stooped"-->this pacquiao got his as* kicked

Common Pac, you were lucky enough to find boxing and not been a drug addicted, gives a second chance to these guys that are not lucky enough.

Drug´s users deserve a second chance, drug dealers deserve hell!
                    Pac was at his best when he was a pot smoking, cocaine sniffing, drunk gambling womanizer with no remorse int he ring, dude was so ferocious man, he wouldn't stop throwing flurries on you, and he would fool you by making you try to reset and catch you again with a 3 punch combo when your guard was down.

I miss the old Pac before he became a born again.

Comment

Working...
                    X