Collapse
No announcement yet.

errol spence vs robert guerrero first THEN KELLY BROOK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the IBF will not enforce that mandatory anytime soon and when they do Brook will vacate and move up to 154 and Spence will fight for the vacant title, I think Spence' next opponent will be the winner of Berto Ortiz and then he'll fight for the vacant IBF title. Brook will use the excuse that he can't make 147 anymore and will move up to probably face Khan in the UK, meanwhile Spence should try to get all the champions at 147 which I personally don't expect could happen then he will move up to 154. 147 champs will want absolutely nothing to do with Spence.

Comment

Why not face Guerrero? Or an Ortiz level of opponent? You guys are acting like Spence should only be taking top 5 fights all of a sudden. Even the elite fighters take tune-ups.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        Why not face Guerrero? Or an Ortiz level of opponent? You guys are acting like Spence should only be taking top 5 fights all of a sudden. Even the elite fighters take tune-ups.
        Algieri isn't that great, but Guererro is a step down at this point, and Ortiz is an even bigger step down. Oritz needs at least 3 wins to build his name back up. Guerrero is past his prime and was never that good to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Algieri isn't that great, but Guererro is a step down at this point, and Ortiz is an even bigger step down. Oritz needs at least 3 wins to build his name back up. Guerrero is past his prime and was never that good to begin with.
          A step down = a tune up before Brook (if necessary).

Like I said, even the absolute elite fighters don't continually fight better fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            A step down = a tune up before Brook (if necessary).

Like I said, even the absolute elite fighters don't continually fight better fighters.
            Stay busy fights, I don't mind. But I just don't want have to wait for Spence to get a title shot and Brook finding more reasons to delay the fight.

Boxing fans are losing patience. This year has been nothing but tune up fights and very few big fights to get excited about.

Comment

Broner if he can get his case postponed, or even dismissed. Or the Thurman vs Porter winner/loser. Either one works. Or bring on Brook if he doesn't pull a hammy playing chess.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                Washed up Robert Guerrero? No thanks . brook, Garcia next please.
                Brook would take Garcia or Spence next, but I don't think any of them would take Brook in 2016...

Comment

Working...
                X