Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not buying bud/postol is being a fake fan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not buying bud/postol is being a fake fan.

If so called boxing fans can pony up for a farce like canelo/khan they can definitely pay up to see the number 1 junior welter against the number 2 junior welter. And dont even get me started if such fans cant pony up for kovalev/ward.

Didn't buy either. Will buy Kov ward though

Comment

I'm buying it 3 times

Comment

I ordered it.

Comment

Yeah ... BoxNation.

Comment

Arum could have put this fight on regular hbo instead of making Crawford vs Lundy. Greed.

Comment

Issue is, we should be aiming to get boxing off of PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Issue is, we should be aiming to get boxing off of PPV.
                How do you propose to do that if boxers want millions and advertisers arent exactly jumping to the pbc model?

Comment

If we got Thurman vs Porter on free tv, we can definitely get others. I'm tired of paying for PPVs for just one fight most of the time.

Comment

So you mean to tell me that just because we finally have a fight where two of the best in the division are fighting that we have to pony up 50-60 dollars for it? And neither guy even has a track record of being a big draw? No I'll be fine looming for a stream. Two fights ago Postol was on the off tv portion of the Garcia/Peterson fight. Dude wasn't even the 5th fight. No one was in the arena except me and my girl. He doesn't need to be main eventing a PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X