Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have never seen boxing fans get mad at a fighter for wanting the other top fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    in terms of who gets the bigger piece of the pie, where the fight takes place etc...there's definitely a driver's seat, and wilder aint in it.
    Fans don't care about that kinda ****. Fans want to see fights. You've never cared about this before until joshua. Why is this important to you now?

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      Fans don't care about that kinda ****. Fans want to see fights. You've never cared about this before until joshua. Why is this important to you now?
      sometimes boxing fans discuss the realities of a fight getting made...and how do you know what I care about?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Wilder is literally getting bashed for wanting to fight the other top fighter in his division. I mean look at all these hate threads, just because he wants to fight the other top dog.
        You bashed people calling Mayweather to fight Pac for years and made so many excuses lol

Cmon man, be serious

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          sometimes boxing fans discuss the realities of a fight getting made...and how do you know what I care about?
          I don't know what you care about. But I'm sure that you don't care about what Joshua and Wilder make, lmao.

Comment

Working...
          X