Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff vs Zaroku. Who you got...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    A true clash of the titans, this one is a little too close to call.
    I’d apply my best Israeli special forces fighting tecniques.. but Charlie Z isn’t a phallustinian lil sister hie, he’s a svcker punch artist. Jhonny is erging me on, telling me to hire Larry, Anorak, bostoGuy, Beercules, to whip Charlie z.. yo adrien, I can’t win...

Yo Adrian got my attention.. beer is my family.. shalom.. I wish I wasn’t dealt a losing hand, I’m not please believe me, I’m nothing... I was I were something but I. the losing Jew warrior hand I wish I could I’ll fail
    Last edited by Zaroku; 06-08-2018, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Number one from my department and my major, EECS
      I am old. that’s a fact.. No doubt about that. I ain’t ever seen you post your name nor your credentials.

You run your mouth, best npmy cheek you inbred monolingual kok svcker..

Ok.. oK let’s do this real easy...

You create a thread, a cheek busting thread, you can write it any way you want, But, if you half the man, you think you are, be honest... crest the thread, unknown you, vs Pablo Augustine.. aka Zaroku..

Do it.. please... let’s see who got more integrity...

I am not gonna drop this...

Hahaha I know what you look like - a joke. I already exposed you..

LOL graduated number one in your class AHAHAHAHAHHAAH

You're upset that you failed so many aspects of life, so you come on here and try to make up for them with lying to everybody. But you told one too many lies and couldn't manage them all lololol

Comment

Charlie Zelenoff is probably dyslexic, so he'll get knocked out by the words on Zaroku's posts while trying to figure out what his posts are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
          Hahaha I know what you look like - a joke. I already exposed you..

LOL graduated number one in your class AHAHAHAHAHHAAH

You're upset that you failed so many aspects of life, so you come on here and try to make up for them with lying to everybody. But you told one too many lies and couldn't manage them all lololol
          Exposed by you... yet I’m the guy who people on this site know..

Come with respect lil puto. Notice how few to none support your bull shiet.

Believeability... by other posters, you got no credibility. I need nobody to back me up, keep embarrassing yourself, that seems to be something you are skilled at... carry on... call me Paul, or Pablo, please...

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Charlie Zelenoff is probably dyslexic, so he'll get knocked out by the words on Zaroku's posts while trying to figure out what his posts are saying.
            I’m terrified of the most powerful cheek buster.. I fear having him expose me, and busting my cheek,,

Please GOD, save me from the azz cheek buster.. I don’t know his real name lord, but he knows I’m Pablo Augustine M...

I fear this cheek busting azz clown... I really don’t fear the basement dwelling mommas boi, I don’t know his name, ....hopefully, he’s not a Kung fu, ninja, hash smoking stone cold.... “cheek busting” bad mo ****er... because jhonny is asleep with my woman, I gotta throw out my properly sorted garbage and I’d hate to hurt the most feared and revered, azz cheek busting Maricon on this site. I tremble thinking about making him jhonny Bish...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Exposed by you... yet I’m the guy who people on this site know..

Come with respect lil puto. Notice how few to none support your bull shiet.

Believeability... by other posters, you got no credibility. I need nobody to back me up, keep embarrassing yourself, that seems to be something you are skilled at... carry on... call me Paul, or Pablo, please...
              Lol all I'm saying is you've made a bit of a fool of yourself with all your outrageous claims.

Of course people recognized them as fraudulent, and preposterous, but you were amusing so it didn't matter.

Nobody really cares about your lies - not like they are harming anybody (save for yourself a little bit) - it's just got to be pointed out from time to time to keep your sanity in check.

Comment

Lol all I'm saying is you've made a bit of a fool of yourself with all your outrageous claims.

Of course people recognized them as fraudulent, and preposterous, but you were amusing so it didn't matter.

Nobody really cares about your lies - not like they are harming anybody (save for yourself a little bit) - it's just got to be pointed out from time to time to keep your sanity in check.
                Yet you still don’t post your real name? That’s preposterous.

Homie, I’ve actually spoken to a few men on this site. My outrageous claims, Lmao, you a fake p, fraud lil hoe. I’m really trying to help you, so that you don’t embarrass yourself...

Please, please created a thread, busted cheeks vs Pablo Augustine.. let’s see who is more believable. Dude, you look stuuupid to several dudues who I’ve actually called on my dime, and my time, Larry called me back, we chopped it up, are you really that ****ing stupid... ?!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  With this puto, the busted azz cheeks, in Charlie’s corner, I’ll return to my simple life, with my wife,
                  ... I’ll try harder to seem or appear more coherent. Pero, los cosas que yo quiero decir,.......

I’m using a Japanese OS, then I gotta go back and forth between, English, Japanese, and Hebrew.

Hopefully I get some credit for trying to communicate in English...

Comment

Nobody really cares about your weak azz ancestors... are you really an Edomite, a distant ******ed cousin of mine, wow primo, I now understand your pain, Esau was kinda cool, but he ****ed non kosher wimmin, it’s strange, and silly, if you really think about it, you are a ****ing idiot, yet you are from my lineage. But, why are you so stupid, why can’t we be friends.... let’s commuicate in Hebrew, my cousin.... I’ll tell my cousins in the IDF to give your west bank **** heads a break... by that I mean, don’t kill or arrest inbred Edomite, who were probably Sodomized.
                    See, I’ve been very ****ing clear puto. You are a phaggot, Muslim people are my people, my family. I’ll go back to prison, and **** up jews who are fake, unkind, ass cheek busters like you. Put up or shut up, right. Right? Don’t speak for anyone, except yourself. Paul is my name, Pablo, and I’ve yet to read your name... be a man. Speak only for yourself....please... I’m trying to talk/communicate with you. man to man, you da man, right, right, be the ****ing man lil boy... you make my stupid azz look smart in comparison... I should thank you for that, Where is the third man in the ring son, the ref, I need him to save you from me... I feel for you, Edomite, Esau’s child, stop, please stop embarrassing yourself, my uncle Esau, great man.. not Muslim... I am from the lineage Abraham, Issac, Jacob. Your tribe are my people... you seem to be an inbred idiot cousin...

Edom was an ancient kingdom in Transjordan located between Moab to the northeast, the Arabah to the west and the Arabian Desert to the south and east. Most of its former territory is now divided between Israel and Jordan. Wikipedia

Shalom my mentally challenged 64th cousin, thrice removed. TelL your uncle Abdul, he needs to detail my ride better..

Comment

I got you by KO

On a real note, is Charlie ******ed or what?

Comment

Working...
                      X