Collapse
No announcement yet.

The disrespect for Conor on NSB is shocking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not like he went into boxing and said "i'm here to try my hand at boxing" - I think he would've gotten some respect for giving it a crack.

He went into boxing saying he can take over boxing, calling it "half a fight" etc.. I understand he's selling the fight but when you say all that and get your arse handed to you, then people are obviously going to laugh it up.

Let's not forget, he got paid 9 figures. I'd let Wilder catch me flush for far less than that, never mind being carried by Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      He crossed over into a sport that he had zero experience and then he decided to fight One of the best. He should be applauded for his bravery I've never seen such courage outside of war. Despite all this he gets disrespected. He's the only guy to crossover and immediately fight a top dog. Conor has nothing but courage. The people on NSB couldn't even dream of having the guts the couldn't even dream of having the guts that he does. The man is a hero and an inspiration.

Lmaooo he’s the only hero to get his aśs beat in both sports. Quit like a b1tch 3 times and has never defended his ufc belt. Did you see those girly punches he was throwing like a sissy? Embarrassing lol. He was on welfare like a single mother a few years ago lol. He gets disrespected because he’s a CLOWN

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        He crossed over into a sport that he had zero experience and then he decided to fight One of the best. He should be applauded for his bravery I've never seen such courage outside of war. Despite all this he gets disrespected. He's the only guy to crossover and immediately fight a top dog. Conor has nothing but courage. The people on NSB couldn't even dream of having the guts the couldn't even dream of having the guts that he does. The man is a hero and an inspiration.
        "I've never seen such courage outside of war." I have many times such as kids with cancer who try there hardest to survive and with a smile that's courage, not hammerfisting floyd and quoting Bruce Lee whilst making millions of dollars.

Comment

Conor's punch breaks the guard!!

If that left hand lands tho......

Comment

This is the nonsense I'm talking about. Virtually everyone is saying he's a clown when he's a courageous lion to step into a different sport and take one of the atgs 10 rounds and actually win rounds along the way. I have nothing but respect for Conor. He's a real man

Comment

He got paid 100 million dollars to fight a 40 year old, "small" "frail" "weak" "*****" who "hadn't had a KO in 10 years" and got battered and stopped.

Not only that but he promised a round 1 KO and instead showed the punching power of Pauli Malignaggi.

His credit score is in the minus.

Comment

He got his azz whooped and got paid for it ........... that's it, nothing more.
                The only reason he chose an ATG were the $ figures.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  Conor's punch breaks the guard!!

If that left hand lands tho......

I forgot he said that.

His punch doesn't't even break an egg

Comment

it was one hell of a payday...still takes balls tho. let's see if Floyd steps in the cage for a rematch...I mean, if it's all about $$$ and the payday will be just as big, why shouldn't he?

Comment

Mods please move this to the MMA forum. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X