Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Joe Saunders investigated for offering drug addict '£150 of crack' for sex act

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    If that was Tank Davis most of the pro britts here would trip over themselves racing to insult him.
    But, BJ continually gets defended because he's "one of their own".

IMO, trash is trash. No matter if it lives next to me or over the pond.
    Something I've noticed is that the UK 'boxing' fans are the most rabid of all nations when it comes to defending / supporting their own at any cost, even when it shows their complete hypocrisy they deny and deflect away.

Any accusations of hypocrisy or pointing out their double standards washes off of them like rain on a duck's back.

I despise the general UK boxing 'fan'. Sure, there are some good ones but so many of them are just complete fuccwits - it's the whole 'lad' drinking culture and the fact they come from centuries of peasant bloodlines and can't think for themselves - they can only obey and submit

EDIT: Rant over.....also: British teeth, 1776, long live the IRA. Suck it!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      huh? I posted the video of him doing it
      Then he is pathetic. There's no if ands or buts about it. Shit, paying for her kind of service. You couldn't pay the average guy to touch her with a ten foot pole.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Then he is pathetic. There's no if ands or buts about it. Shit, paying for her kind of service. You couldn't pay the average guy to touch her with a ten foot pole.
        It was a joke/prank. But it was done in really bad taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Wow an athlete wanted a head job wtf is the world coming to when a super fit young man will take an empty on the spur of the moment, being a man is so wrong these days its all got to be prim and proper while every body that is preaching the prim and proper have their very own dirty backyard that nobody knows about.
          What dirtied up your backyard?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            What did Andrade do?
            Look at what he was wearing at the press conference!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Look at what he was wearing at the press conference!
              He did that to get under BJS's skin - reminding him of what happens when the USA fights the UK, you are reading too much into it.

Comment

This idiot has nothing better to do with his time and money? Can’t wait for the day both he and that clown Fury go away for good. Hopefully on their backs after being KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  He is a married family man
                  Wait what?!?!

BJS is married? To another human being????

Pics of his wife? I don't think I've ever seen her & I'm shocked he's married. He's like a 12 year old with a drivers license & adult responsibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Wait what?!?!

Pics of his wife? I don't think I've ever seen her & I'm shocked he's married. He's like a 12 year old with a drivers license & adult responsibilities.
                    Yeah it's funny but true. He is indeed married and have children too.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Wait what?!?!

He is married but keeps it very private and has two sons. He constantly boasts about having affairs with other guys wives too.

Comment

Working...
                      X