Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I've Been Asking For Keith Thurman Since I Was 15-0!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he sure has. injury or not thurman aint in a hurry to fight anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by royjonesjrKTFO View Post
      Keith Thurman has been quiet about this match-up, which shows he's looking for a way to avoid it.
      Disappointing because Keith acts like he's willing to take on anybody in the past.
      Keith knows he's gotta see Spence, I think he's trying to prolong things, ....wasn't interested in fighting Spence this, which will be his toughest opponent he's faced.....Getting married & I think understands his weakness is the body, & feels he needs more time to get his body & mind right for this fight......I don't believe his injury, to convenient, & the timing of it..as Spence is calling you out after beating Brook? smh, it's whatever though...

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Spence is getting closer to the fight. Thurman wont have many excuses left.
        thurman just beat porter and danny back to back... why would he need excuses lmao

Comment

Originally posted by P4PLoser View Post
          Spence is my favorite fighter of this new era. Most boxers would choose an easy target but Spence is just willing to fight the best a.k.a Thurman. And no doubt he will knock him out !
          thurman just beat danny and porter back to back... those were not easy fights.....
          Last edited by aceventura; 08-02-2017, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by royjonesjrKTFO View Post
            Keith Thurman has been quiet about this match-up, which shows he's looking for a way to avoid it.
            Disappointing because Keith acts like he's willing to take on anybody in the past.
            he just had shoulder surgery and got married dude... he also just beat danny and porter back to back.... he is coming back in first quarter of 2018.... you have to let the injury heal before you start camp..... its not that complicated

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              like i said after the comments made by spence post brook "i like this guy. He's the only one from the show/pbc/haymon group actually calling for top fights all the time".

If haymon is this great genius, he should make this fight. If thurman is a warrior he should take it. Heck, what a world we live in where two boxers fighting each other for a unification is seen as being warriors lol

spence would pummel go go thurman.
              thurman has been calling out top fighters for years also... Thurman just beat danny and porter back to back also... Haymon the genius made those fights also... Now thurman is recovering from a elbow surgery and just got married... You have to let injuries heal before you start camp... Its not that complicated....

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
                he sure has. Injury or not thurman aint in a hurry to fight anyone.
                thurman just beat danny and porter back to back! Thurman was fighter of the year with those wins... He also just had elbow surgery! He posted pictures on instagram also dummy.... He also just got married..... Now he is letting his injury heal before he gets in camp..... Its not that complicated... Thats how the human body and life works...

Comment

Originally posted by burnesaux View Post
                  keith knows he's gotta see spence, i think he's trying to prolong things, ....wasn't interested in fighting spence this, which will be his toughest opponent he's faced.....getting married & i think understands his weakness is the body, & feels he needs more time to get his body & mind right for this fight......i don't believe his injury, to convenient, & the timing of it..as spence is calling you out after beating brook? Smh, it's whatever though...
                  why are you lying about a great champion like this??? He even posted pictures of his elbow bruised up from surgery idiot... His doctor even gave a statement to the pbc website... They removed bone spurs from his elbow and calcium deposits..... So when you get a damn surgery you have to let that damn thing heal... Did you know that genius??? Injuries dont just get better overnight..... Thurman also just beat porter and danny back to back..... Which other 147 pounder has had a tough schedule like that the past year???? I am a spence fan and i think he beats thurman but thurman has earned way more respect that you are showing him...

Comment

Spence really wants it. I'm sure Thurman wants it too, he gets a lot of **** for being inactive, but that's not his fault. He's had a couple injuries the last few years and even had a car accident before the Porter fight.

If it was up to Thurman and Spence, I'm sure they would fight next. We'll see if the higher powers allow this fight to happen soon.

Comment

As I see it, this is the only fight left for Thurman at 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X