Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury Is More Petrified Of The Rematch Than WIlder. Mark My Words.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    this level of insane logic is like saying the Holocaust survivors aren't scared of the nazis cus they survived.

LOL just LOL

Wilder is dropping the bombs. Fury can't do anything to Wilder. Wilder knows he can hurt Fury.

I guess WIlder is scared.

The mental gymnastics of these degenerates. I swear.
    You're desperate as ****...everyone knows that Fury got robbed and that Deontay got exposed for what he is. 1 dimensional fighter with great power, but that's it. And Lol at you saying Fury couldn't hurt Wilder...he hurt Wilder right after that hard knockdown in the 12th with a right hand and left hook combo. Wilders legs buckled a bit and he immediately went in to clinch. Then Wilder was content with fighting off the backfoot for the rest of the round hardly throwing punches because he didn't want to get clipped again. But don't even bother to respond because I know you just will make up some excuses again or just blatantly lie.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Petrified? The only recent fighter I can recall being petrified, is Andre Ward when asked about fighting outside the US.
      "WILDER IS THE HARDEST PUNCHER IN HEAVYWEIGHT HISTORY! I KNOW WHY AJ DUCKED HIM NOW! WOW"

- shellshocked man Tyson Fury

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        You're desperate as ****...everyone knows that Fury got robbed and that Deontay got exposed for what he is. 1 dimensional fighter with great power, but that's it. And Lol at you saying Fury couldn't hurt Wilder...he hurt Wilder right after that hard knockdown in the 12th with a right hand and left hook combo. Wilders legs buckled a bit and he immediately went in to clinch. Then Wilder was content with fighting off the backfoot for the rest of the round hardly throwing punches because he didn't want to get clipped again. But don't even bother to respond because I know you just will make up some excuses again or just blatantly lie.

See all you have are words and opinions from unwashed arseholes.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Let’s be honest. Fury was not rusty. He looked better than ever.

No he didn't, I've seen fury fight live many times...he lacked his normal lateral movement after 4 rounds,in fact the 2nd half of the fight Fury stood in front of wilder and beat him with nothing but feints. That was Fury at 80%.

Comment

Originally posted by Cauliflower ear View Post
            No he didn't, I've seen fury fight live many times...he lacked his normal lateral movement after 4 rounds,in fact the 2nd half of the fight Fury stood in front of wilder and beat him with nothing but feints. That was Fury at 80%.
            Fury looked better than ever.

There was no ring rust. he had 2 tune-ups. this is a fact.

He's only 30. His body can recover still even from abuse. He's had plenty of time.

Fury also had 50 lbs. height and reach advantage on Wilder. Still got his azz beat.

Comment

lol they both don't want it. Neither one of them was screaming for a rematch, seems like a benn v eubank situation where both men know it's going to be a war anytime they fight so a break in between is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
                lol they both don't want it. Neither one of them was screaming for a rematch, seems like a benn v eubank situation where both men know it's going to be a war anytime they fight so a break in between is needed.
                Wilder didn't even get hurt.

He was the punisher. He will come again for that chedda. That's why Finkel is saying rematch is bigger than the AJ fight.

MEANWHILE, Fury is screaming for AJ at the post fight interview.

Comment

Tell me how mans isn't banned yet lmaooo

Comment

On the contrary. I think Fury has the better expectations going into a rematch. He’s clearly the superior boxer, and clearly won that fight. He showed massive toughness in picking himself up and nearly taking Wilder out himself. Both men are warriors; but if you ask me, Tyson has the better psychology going into a second meeting. Deontay knows he got a gift. Hard to be confident after that. Of course, anything can happen. Wilder still has that power. Can’t take that away from him.

Comment

Wilder won't rematch Fury in UK. 100%!

Comment

Working...
                      X