Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury Is More Petrified Of The Rematch Than WIlder. Mark My Words.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shrap View Post

You think Fury wants to get hit like that again?

Fury's getting too much credit for merely surviving.

Wilder bullied him and damaged him. He's the winner and he'll be happy to damage Fury some more.

Comment

You really think that Fury is afraid of someone after the huge balls he showed in the fight? Delusional Wilder fanboy...just be happy with the gift that your idol got and move on. Fury ain't scared of no man on this planet. I bet you probably also said that Wilder would KO him in 1 round. The dosser got a schooling

Comment

I kind of agree, his reputation is at its highest and its not fun fighting a guy you know who has the power to take you out if u drop ypur guard once. Theres not much to gain in a rematch

Comment

I do believe Wilder does knock him out in the rematch. He will definitely have the psychological edge coming into the fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            You really think that Fury is afraid of someone after the huge balls he showed in the fight? Delusional Wilder fanboy...just be happy with the gift that your idol got and move on. Fury ain't scared of no man on this planet. I bet you probably also said that Wilder would KO him in 1 round. The dosser got a schooling
            this level of insane logic is like saying the Holocaust survivors aren't scared of the nazis cus they survived.

LOL just LOL

Wilder is dropping the bombs. Fury can't do anything to Wilder. Wilder knows he can hurt Fury.

I guess WIlder is scared.

The mental gymnastics of these degenerates. I swear.

Comment

Lol

Fury wanted Wilder after fighting two stiffs and still not at 100% and got robbed.

You really think he's afraid of anybody if he went straight for Wilder while still in the process of getting back to what he was.

He also chased Wlad for years to get a fight and got himself in a mandatory position to make sure Wlad had no choice. Imagine Wilder doing that?

Like Fury or not, he will fight anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Nah, wilder knows he's only got a NFL football player punchers chance.
                He knows fury was rust y, yet still schooled him.Deontay was ecstatic at draw.
                Let’s be honest. Fury was not rusty. He looked better than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                  Lol

Fury wanted Wilder after fighting two stiffs and still not at 100% and got robbed.

You really think he's afraid of anybody if he went straight for Wilder while still in the process of getting back to what he was.

He also chased Wlad for years to get a fight and got himself in a mandatory position to make sure Wlad had no choice. Imagine Wilder doing that?

Like Fury or not, he will fight anybody.

can you point to any measurable fact to prove that Fury got robbed?

Or are you just giving an emotional opinion like a female? defending the battery victim that is Fury

Comment

“I’m from the streets”

Loooooooooooool

Comment

Petrified? The only recent fighter I can recall being petrified, is Andre Ward when asked about fighting outside the US.

Comment

Working...
                      X