Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the "Jordan vs LeBron" of boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the "Jordan vs LeBron" of boxing?

The debate of Jordan vs LeBron as the GOAT of basketball is one of the popular talks today.

What does the sport of boxing equivalent to it?

Ali vs Lennox

Comment

Dempsey vs Marciano
      Marciano vs Ali
      Ali vs Tyson
      Mayweather vs Leonard

Comment

Sugar Ray Leonard vs floyd Mayweather jr

Comment

Ray Leonard vs Mayweather

Tyson is like Dominique Wilkins. Highlight reels but never does anything on the big stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyrider View Post
            Sugar Ray Leonard vs floyd Mayweather jr
            Nah. Floyd was great at the lower weights. He wasn't on Leonard's level at 147.

Anyway, almost everyone considers Sugar Ray Robinson the greatest welterweight of all time. (Though I'm partial to Leonard, myself.)

Comment

Joey Abell vs Fran Botha

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                Nah. Floyd was great at the lower weights. He wasn't on Leonard's level at 147.

Anyway, almost everyone considers Sugar Ray Robinson the greatest welterweight of all time. (Though I'm partial to Leonard, myself.)
                Weight shouldn't matter as Jordan was a shooting guard and Bron a small forward.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  Ray Leonard vs Mayweather

Tyson is like Dominique Wilkins. Highlight reels but never does anything on the big stage.
                  I like that comparison. I mean he won a slam dunk contest but not a title

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    Weight shouldn't matter as Jordan was a shooting guard and Bron a small forward.
                    At any weight, Floyd didn't have the resume to be considered in the conversation. He's not one of the top 2 fighters of all time.

LaBron is one of the top 3-4 basketball players of all time, at worst. Nobody in boxing can even kind of say that since Sugar Ray Leonard.

Comment

Working...
                    X