No announcement yet.

Apologies Americans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    I'm sorry and in fact embarrassed about my fellow U.K posters behavior.

Please don't encourage them when they claim Derek Chisora is a new and improved Joe Frazier and claim Wilder is scared. Just laugh when they claim Dillian Whyte is avoiding Ortiz for the old mans safety.
    Just nod and agree when they start claiming Dave Allen beats Wilder.
    Every current U.K HW is an ATG.

Eddie Hearn has brainwashed them, they're all sick and letting Eddie ride their wives as we speak. That's why he's called Fast Eddie he gets through 500 a night.
    They're basically like the girls in Charles Mansons house he has power over them and they'll say or do anything he says. Unbelievably he in fact don't need to say anymore they just know what to do.

They aren't trolling, they're just very delusional, poorly individuals who need help. They're ****ed like they're still singing Footballs coming Home ffs, absolute cuckoo.

Please say a little prayer for them.
    Post Of The Year candidate here...

Comment

Please don't encourage them when they claim Derek Chisora is a new and improved Joe Frazier and claim Wilder is scared. Just laugh when they claim Dillian Whyte is avoiding Ortiz for the old mans safety.

Eddie Hearn has brainwashed them, they're all sick and letting Eddie ride their wives as we speak. That's why he's called Fast Eddie he gets through 500 a night.
      They're basically like the girls in Charles Mansons house he has power over them and they'll say or do anything he says. Unbelievably he in fact don't need to say anymore they just know what to do.

They aren't trolling, they're just very delusional, poorly individuals who need help. They're ****ed like they're still singing Footballs coming Home ffs, absolute cuckoo.

dan_cov, I know you are busting everyone's balls but it's still funny anyway

Comment

Don't know if all can be forgiven that easily Dan. You're gonna have to woo us

Comment

If you've been on boxing scene long enough, you know what's coming lol

Comment

You betrayed us, lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Manlikefemi View Post
              They aren't boxing fans you idiot. They are Football Fans. Why do you think Joshua fights in Football Stadiums, cos that's where most of his fans come from. You guys should have learnt that from the Hatton-Mayweather fight, Football and Boxing here is massively linked.

Eddie Hearn has managed to get all those fans under his umbrella. Real Brits dislike Edward Hearn, he is a privileged, middle-class scum. He went to private school and I'm pretends to be a odinary working class person
              How did you manage to use a computer?

Comment

Originally posted by Manlikefemi View Post
                They aren't boxing fans you idiot. They are Football Fans. Why do you think Joshua fights in Football Stadiums, cos that's where most of his fans come from. You guys should have learnt that from the Hatton-Mayweather fight, Football and Boxing here is massively linked.

Eddie Hearn has managed to get all those fans under his umbrella. Real Brits dislike Edward Hearn, he is a privileged, middle-class scum. He went to private school and I'm pretends to be a odinary working class person
                Curious to know what your definition of a 'real boxing fan' is and a 'real Brit' is.... Persuasion by complicity is a poor argument. It just reveals you projecting your own hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
                  The ironic thing is is i'm seeing exactly the same thing on the other end of the spectrum with hyping Ortiz.

Apparently nobody here can be objective.

The way I see it anybody that claims one boxer is better than another because he beat a different boxer quicker/better than the other either knows nothing about boxer is is simply blinded by fanboyism.
                  I can see your point of view , I get it

The one thing I will say though about your last paragraph is that elite level boxers boxers fight so rarely and even less against each other , sometimes this comparison is the only way to make a argument about why 1 fighter should be rated above another fighter in a division

But yeah it’s all subjective and most of its just a opinion which is like a.ssholes everybody has one

Comment

Heavyweights:

Bellew whyte chisora fury ...none are world champs
                    Joshua is legit good but ducking wilder

The supermiddleweights:

Degale vacated and will lose vs anyone decent

Groves went life and death with chudinov who jus got a gift vs mohammedi. Callum smith 1 of most overrated fighters ever. Eubank jr doesnt jab

Billyjoe and brook are legit good

Khan will never become a legit world champ again

Josh taylor, burnett , mcdonnells are good but will mever be number 1 in their division altho to be fair they are in super tough divisions

Comment

one thing worse than a delusonal brit and thats one that panders and sux up to americans

Comment

Working...
                      X