No announcement yet.

Rosanne cancelled already - racist Tweets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    As stupid as she was for doing what she did, in the end it's the creators/producers who tanked the show. She could've been reprimanded through the enormous virtue signaling on Twitter without countless of people losing their jobs. Other celebrities have said just as grotesque **** but it was directed in the appropriate direction so no one batted an eye. Just several months ago Bill Maher made a remark about how back in the day he would've worked in the home and been a house n*gga, where was the backlash and Twitter virtue signaling?
    Wrong. The president of ABC entertainment cancelled the show. She also happens to be black which will make you cry even more about your bigoted peer paying the price.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Wrong. The president of ABC entertainment cancelled the show. She also happens to be black which will make you cry even more about your bigoted peer paying the price.
      Who cares, the point is the people who have power over the show cancelled the show, not Roseanne. And I could care less about what color the President was, only racist scum like yourself think that it matters, or for that matter even think I watch Roseanne, I haven't seen a single episode and could care less about this whole debacle. I'm glad that it made your day though, life must suck pretty bad If this is what you derive satisfaction from.

Comment

Who cares, the point is the people who have power over the show cancelled the show, not Roseanne. And I could care less about what color the President was,only racist scum like yourself think that it matters, or for that matter even think I watch Roseanne, I haven't seen a single episode and could care less about this whole debacle. I'm glad that it made ythour day though, life must suck pretty bad If this is what you derive satisfaction from.
        First of all, you didn't even know who cancelled the show. Not the first time your dumb ass didn't have your facts straight.

A black woman had the power to cancel the show and she did. Your bit ch ass is crying about the show being cancelled and yes I am entertained by that lol.

Yes you do care about color. Don't think for a minute that you're fooling me with your elementary racist opinions.

Comment

First of all, you didn't even know who cancelled the show. Not the first time your dumb ass didn't have your facts straight.

A black woman had the power to cancel the show and she did. Your bit ch ass is crying about the show being cancelled and yes I am entertained by that lol.

Yes you do care about color. Don't think for a minute that you're fooling me with your elementary racist opinions.

Donald Trump is your President for 6 more years, and that in itself is far more satisfying to know that it drives your ******ed as$ completely nuts than it is to know that some Executive of a ABC who no one ever heard of before today, and who happens to be black, cancelled a show that I have never seen and truly don't care about. Remember, 6 more years b*tch of Trumps big red, white, and blue American c0ck draped over your face.
          Last edited by JimRaynor; 05-30-2018, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            The dude you're talking to is one of the biggest racists here, in case you aren't aware.

Isn't that right, Fists_of_Fury. Did you do that research report yet? Your black history month report is well overdue!!!!
            The supposed biggest racist is a Floyd Mayweather fan doe... You are just mad that you haven't contributed much positive to the world but expect reparations from mindless farm work and a piece of ass for massa.

Comment

Donald Trump is your President for 6 more years, and that in itself is far more satisfying to know that it drives your ******ed as$ completely nuts than it is to know that some Executive of a ABC who no one ever heard of before today, and who happens to be black, cancelled a show that I have never seen and truly don't care about. Remember, 6 more years b*tch of Trumps big red and white American c0ck draped over your face.

Donald Trump being president doesn't affect my life in the least. I haven't made a single thread about Trump.

You have made numerous threads displaying how triggered you are about something concerning race. Particularly black people. Now you're on here crying about Rosanne and her show being cancelled. The fact that a black woman fired her puts even more salt in your vagina. That's very enjoyable for me to watch.

If you think nobody knew who Channing Dungey was before today that speaks volumes about your ignorance.

You're not even smart enough to know the difference between "could care less" and "couldn't care less" Not surprising considering you're in here defending an ignorant hillbilly like Rosanne Barr lol.
              Last edited by joseph5620; 05-30-2018, 01:29 AM.

Comment

From what I've heard Rosanne say, she seems like a leftist, at least economically.
                The whole problem with twitter is that it's almost impossible to provide any context in less than 150 characters, so I don't know why celebrities use it for anything other than career announcements.
                I don't see how she can complain, most people working in any remotely corporate environment would get sacked for the same thing. Like I said, companies are terrified of losing advertising and sponsors, or getting sued, rather than offending anyone.

Comment

Donald Trump being president doesn't affect my life in the least. I haven't made a single thread about Trump.

You have made numerous threads displaying how triggered you are about something concerning race. Particularly black people. Now you're on here crying about Rosanne and her show being cancelled. The fact that a black woman fired her puts even more salt in your vagina. That's very enjoyable for me to watch.

If you think nobody knew who Channing Dungey was before today that speaks volumes about your ignorance.

You're not even smart enough to know the difference between "could care less" and "couldn't care less" Not surprising considering you're in here defending an ignorant hillbilly like Rosanne Barr lol.
                  It's a common thing to resort to being a grammar Nazi when ones gay boy feelings get hurt.
                  Trump doesn't affect your life my as$, I've seen you complain like a little b*tch numerous times concerning him. If you think I'm defending Roseanne based on what I just wrote in this thread then I am clearly dealing with a moron. You can continue bragging about your black executive whose married to a white guy firing Trump all you want, I don't care, in the end it's still 6 years b*tch
                  Last edited by JimRaynor; 05-30-2018, 01:46 AM.

Comment

As stupid as she was for doing what she did, in the end it's the creators/producers who tanked the show. She could've been reprimanded through the enormous virtue signaling on Twitter without countless of people losing their jobs. Other celebrities have said just as grotesque **** but it was directed in the appropriate direction so no one batted an eye. Just several months ago Bill Maher made a remark about how back in the day he would've worked in the home and been a house n*gga, where was the backlash and Twitter virtue signaling?
                    People tend to get upset about racist insults from actual racists.

If they target non racists, then it is virtue signalling. It seems as though people are targeting actual racists - that seems like a good thing, and proper application of judgement.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

LOL! This **** is funny!

"You Are All Equally Worthless..."
                      Last edited by TJ highway; 05-30-2018, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X