Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Taylor hurt Froch and the Hoax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change your avatar immediately Qeen Leia.

Comment

I think the froch knockdown didnt really land anywhere other than the top of his head and thus he was not hurt.

The Pavlik knockdown was bad and i thought the ref was going to reign him in and stop the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
        I think Jermain Taylor can whack with the best them of them. Dude hurt Kelly the Hoax and Froch worse than anyone and was even able to get Hopkins to respect his right hand. Yet he goes the distance with smaller, inferior opponents and barely puts a dent in them. He kinda reminds me of Kendall Holt in that regard.

But I want to know from you guys, were those flash knockdowns or were those two seriously hurt?
        Flash knockdowns? He hit Pavlik with like 6 shots before he went down.

Comment

Good power.

Terrible finishing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by VipersThunder View Post
            Flash knockdowns? He hit Pavlik with like 6 shots before he went down.

The most significant blow in the whole exchange was a Mike Tyson style forearm to Pavlik's face.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              The most significant blow in the whole exchange was a Mike Tyson style forearm to Pavlik's face.
              Forearm....c'mon. That didn't hurt Pavlik, a punch did.

Comment

Forearm....c'mon. That didn't hurt Pavlik, a punch did.
                I agree with the Queen about the knockdowns (especially the Pavlik fight) were legitimate, hurtful knockdowns. In the Froch fight, I don't think Jermain placed his punch where he wanted to or Froch probably would have been out, but he does have good power, speed, and timing and surprised the hell out of the previously untouched Froch.

Queen, with respect, I do agree with the consensus about your avatar, though. Although I'm very secure in my sexuality, that seems a little crude. lol

Comment

I think Jermain Taylor can whack with the best them of them. Dude hurt Kelly the Hoax and Froch worse than anyone and was even able to get Hopkins to respect his right hand. Yet he goes the distance with smaller, inferior opponents and barely puts a dent in them. He kinda reminds me of Kendall Holt in that regard.

But I want to know from you guys, were those flash knockdowns or were those two seriously hurt?
                  Kelly the Hoax? ahha you must really hate him. Like it or not he is current the best Middleweight that's until Williams beats him

Comment

He hurt both. Pavlik in the 2nd, and Froch with the punch that spun him onto the ropes in the 3rd and at the end of the 8th.

The frustrating thing about the Pavlik fight is that when he had Pavlik on queer street, I don't think he threw one body shot in an attempt to bring his guard down.

Comment

Everyone is talking about Abraham power but he's in for a shock if he underestimating Jermaine's

Froch and the Hoax were just whistling dixie when Taylor hit them

Comment

Working...
                      X