No announcement yet.

whats up with the points?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats up with the points?

Just wondering.....ive been on this forum for about 7 months now and i only have 2,000 points.... i c people on here with tens of thousands of points and i was wondering how did u accumulate them? Ive got alot of posts and I post on others threads and its doesnt really help....ive seen people wit like 20 post but they have like 12,000 points n ****...if yall have any points to spare plez donate em.....i need 8,000 so i can get a profile pic lol.....i would appreciate em

Originally posted by King James III View Post
    Just wondering.....ive been on this forum for about 7 months now and i only have 2,000 points.... i c people on here with tens of thousands of points and i was wondering how did u accumulate them? Ive got alot of posts and I post on others threads and its doesnt really help....ive seen people wit like 20 post but they have like 12,000 points n ****...if yall have any points to spare plez donate em.....i need 8,000 so i can get a profile pic lol.....i would appreciate em
    generally you can bet to gain more points or post a fight people want to see and people will donate some points to you.

Comment

Donated.

I'll get them back off P4Pking when Hatton beats Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by King James III View Post
        Your total posts is around what alot of us post in one day.

Yes we are sad twats with no lives

but we love it

Comment

you don't have to pay for a ****ing avatar lol

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyb View Post
            Donated.

I'll get them back off P4Pking when Hatton beats Floyd.
            haha no chance of that happening at all. i just noticed it now.lol

Comment

well i have a full time job....and im training 4 the Chicago Golden Gloves in march...so i really dont have to much time 2 be on here...

Comment

Working...
              X