Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did puss1 Floyd forbid McGregor from using punchers gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    Just like floyd could fight conor bareknuckled MMA and literally have his life in another man's hands within a minute.
    Exactly. Boxing and MMA are two totally different worlds that should not be crossed. No average or above boxer will lose a boxing match to an MMA fighter and vice versa

Comment

Who gives a ****? The fight was a joke at the time and it’s been a year. I doubt Connor would even know which gloves are punchers gloves

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Wow, you never cease to amaze me. Commenting and don't even know or care to see what I'm talking about. I'll just explain it for you:

That clip shows Conor catch Paulie clean, with head gear on with a straight left and rattled his teeth out and had him jelly legged. Then Paulie comes up to Conor who hasn't a mark on his face to tell him how good he was with his face a completely obliterated, swollen, bloody mess. Conor f@cked him up bad! Without his head gear on and not using 16 oz. gloves, Paulie would have been unconscious. Let's not forget that Paulie even said he had respectable power and Paulie is known for having a solid chin. If you have a comeback for this at all.......it should be an apology.
        Woah, I always find it fascinating when someone see's something so far from reality.

He knocked Pauli's teeth out? That's a new one.

I have told you, I have seen the sparring clips from Pauli and McGregor.

Would have been unconscious Sure. Kind of like how Floyd was going to be unconscious in a round and it turned out coming with pillow punches

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Woah, I always find it fascinating when someone see's something so far from reality.

He knocked Pauli's teeth out? That's a new one.

I have told you, I have seen the sparring clips from Pauli and McGregor.

Would have been unconscious Sure. Kind of like how Floyd was going to be unconscious in a round and it turned out coming with pillow punches
          That's obviously an exaggeration and if you saw that clip, which is not available anywhere except the Notorious documentary and still believe Conor has no power I won't feel bad about placing you on ignore.

You should really try opening your mind to reality. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            That's obviously an exaggeration and if you saw that clip, which is not available anywhere except the Notorious documentary and still believe Conor has no power I won't feel bad about placing you on ignore.

You should really try opening your mind to reality. Seriously.
            Yet only you think this

I'm pretty sure if it's on the DVD then it's on the internet by now. And I'm pretty sure it's the 30 second to 1 minute footage that I've already seen.

But I will watch the documentary.

But I already know he can't punch because I've seen him box. The world knows he can't punch.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              You don't need to lie. The gloves were 8 oz but they couldn't be horse hair or punchers.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...ather-11052764

KO.

More sources:

https://themaclife.com/sports/differ...d-foam-gloves/
              Im not lying. Leading up to the fight, Floyd publicly allowed Conor to wear whatever he wanted. As I said, you better use google.

Comment

Whatever gloves they were, they both had on the same size and type of gloves right?

Comment

Working...
                X