Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Was Winning Bellew vs Usyk Before the KO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bellew was up but fading fast.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      The dude got tired cuz whenever he stayed on the ropes usyk hit him once or twice. usyk hits hard & Bellew took at least one or 2 on the ropes everytime which he could of avoided.
      I saw Bellew getting tired before he was getting hit seriously.

usyk has only one gear....LOL
      Show me where I said that? I said he was only in 1st gear for the 1st 3 rounds.

Man some of you mfers can't debate a mfing thing without trying to put words in other people's mouths.

What I saw is that Bellew is a better boxer than usyk & usyk hits harder than Bellew & the puncher won. They did not impress me, that is all.
      LMFAO at Bellew being a better boxer. Idk wtf you watched but I think you missed the fight Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Originally Posted by Rip Chudd That and the dact I see nobody giving Usyk credit for the constant pressure which contributed to Bellew tiring earlier than he wanted. Do dudes here box at all? They act as if movement and trying to keep someone off of you will do nothing at all to stamina

So what your telling me is that your one of those dumb asses that never boxed cuz Bellew was the one who was landing more punches throughout the fight not just movement. Got it.
        No what i'm telling you is that once again you are too dumb to read and comprehend what was actually said. Not the first time i've seen it happen with you so i'll stop responding as you're a waste of time. Take it easy bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Man some of you mfers can't debate a mfing thing without trying to put words in other people's mouths.

LMFAO at Bellew being a better boxer. Idk wtf you watched but I think you missed the fight Saturday.
          You're wasting your time Panda, dude is a complete idiot

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            Despite being KOd by Usyk, that may have been the finest display of boxing Bellew has ever unleashed - at least according to Haye himself who said "that's the best Tony Bellew I've ever seen!"

Bellew was ahead with 2 of the official judges and one judge had it even. So just throwing a poll out there to check if the general consensus agrees with the judges? Was Bellew indeed outboxing Usyk and winning the fight before he got stopped in the 8th round?
            You would need to be blind to have Usyk leading. He was getting outscored. Bellew's mistake was going down to cruiserweight from heavyweight. I don't know anyone who became a heavyweight then decided to go down who was a success. From Roy Jones, Chris Byrd do your own research. Bellew said he became tired and that's what always happens. You tire fast and have no punch resistance.

Comment

Yes, Bellew fought very well but I still find it impossible to give him more than 3 rounds. I think most of those who had Bellew ahead were Englishmen who tend to give their own boxers much more credit than they deserve.

Comment

I had Bellew up at the time of stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                  You would need to be blind to have Usyk leading. He was getting outscored. Bellew's mistake was going down to cruiserweight from heavyweight. I don't know anyone who became a heavyweight then decided to go down who was a success. From Roy Jones, Chris Byrd do your own research. Bellew said he became tired and that's what always happens. You tire fast and have no punch resistance.
                  Even in the lower weights returning to your weight class after stepping up very rarely does well at least from what I can remember watching over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                    Somebody is blind for sure. His name is Bobby Shaw. This board we are on called Boxing Scene scored the fight and had Usyk ahead at the time of the stoppage and they are fair,not blind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I didn't say YOU said it I said it.

Man some of you mfers can't understand & want something put in ya mouth.

Yes better boxer, head movement foot work more than one punch.

usyk is being overrated. His best punch looks like the left hand, he is slow, he is flat-footed & can be hit. Wait till he fights someone that can punch. Bellew made it harder than it should of been & if he had a good corner then they would of told him that.

Comment

Working...
                      X