No announcement yet.

Throwback-Mayweather Canelo Epilogue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Why is beating a weight drained 22 year old Canelo a great win for Floyd, while Loma gets slaughtered for "picking on kids" when he talks about fighting 22 year old Tank Davis?
    1-Canelo was 23 and a unified champion and p4p top 10

2-Why do ya'll keep coming at me like im a Tank fan?

Comment

Why is beating a weight drained 22 year old Canelo a great win for Floyd, while Loma gets slaughtered for "picking on kids" when he talks about fighting 22 year old Tank Davis?
      Canelo had 43 pro fights, was the WBC, WBA and the ring light middleweight champion, Defended his WBC belt 6 times, recognized as being a top light middleweight, and was even recognized as a p4p fighter by some.

Gervonta davis is not even a world champion anymore, only defended his IBF belt once and has 19 pro fights.

Try again, America is the best

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        Canelo had 43 pro fights, was the WBC, WBA and the ring light middleweight champion, Defended his WBC belt 6 times, recognized as being a top light middleweight, and was even recognized as a p4p fighter by some.

Gervonta davis is not even a world champion anymore, only defended his IBF belt once and has 19 pro fights.

LMAO! American bullshit at it's best!

Comment

Th crazy thing about the fight was he didn't even have to work that hard. Canelo landed a few body shots but it was to no effect.

People like to make a big deal about moving up in weight but when you have real skills it shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

This is Floyd's best performance as "Money" Mayweather, it actually rivals his best work as "Pretty Boy" Floyd

Comment

It was a great performance by Mayweather and a sub par performance by Canelo. I think Canelo has improved a hell of a lot since then and is now a full sized middleweight. I think today's 160 pound Canelo would beat the same Mayweather who beat him at a catchweight of 152 pounds if the fight was at 160. Just because Mayweather beat him that night doesn't mean he owns Canelo for life. Look at the difference between Louis's 12 th round KO loss to Schmeling and his 1st round KO defeat of Schmeling in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                It was a great performance by Mayweather and a sub par performance by Canelo. I think Canelo has improved a hell of a lot since then and is now a full sized middleweight. I think today's 160 pound Canelo would beat the same Mayweather who beat him at a catchweight of 152 pounds if the fight was at 160. Just because Mayweather beat him that night doesn't mean he owns Canelo for life. Look at the difference between Louis's 12 th round KO loss to Schmeling and his 1st round KO defeat of Schmeling in the rematch.
                Sure. And if Mayweather was younger, he would’ve improved on his performance too. Works both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post

Somehow, someway his post will be justified.

Comment

LMAO! American bullshit at it's best!
                    Did he post anything that was not true?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I disagree, that same Floyd beats the Canelo of today..Why?? because Canelo of today still would not be able to out think Floyd nor have the stamina to box with him and out point him in a 12 round fight..Canelo has improved but the less talented fighters exaggerate his improvements

Comment

Working...
                      X