Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford asked Hearn to fight the winner of Garcia vs Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porter is pointless. Let me fight the guy that drew with Broner or got shut out by Spence in his last fight

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox View Post
      Crawford simply doesn't want to fight a top welterweight.
      Originally posted by lolpz View Post
      Duck Porter and run to DAZN to fight Mikey Garcia who got smoked by Errol Spence.

He's loooking for all challenges though loooooooooool. "The best fights possible."
      Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
      Porter is pointless. Let me fight the guy that drew with Broner or got shut out by Spence in his last fight
      Now do you guys see why I keep hammering on the fact that Crawford is DUCKING? How is it not ducking?

bballchump11's post sums it up perfectly. It's just mind boggling that people are STILL defending Crawford's BS.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
        Duck Porter and run to DAZN to fight Mikey Garcia who got smoked by Errol Spence.

He's loooking for all challenges though loooooooooool. "The best fights possible."
        Reminds me of Golovkid's of wanting the best from 154-168 LMAO

Comment

Lol Bradley did all that taking about PBC fighter being scared. Yet Crawford is ducking Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
            Lol Bradley did all that taking about PBC fighter being scared. Yet Crawford is ducking Porter.
            Crawford was inspired by Tom Bradley, you know.

Comment

is this real life?

this dude been whining and had bradley on espn singing for him...

porter says hes greenlit...danny says hed fight him....and this dude wants to fight mikey who got shutout by spence? cmon man you cant make this up....please bud...dont be like this..i actually like you

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Crawford was inspired by Tom Bradley, you know.

It gets worse with Bradley.

Errol Spence accused Bradley of ducking him many years ago when Spence was his mandatory. Bradley has this to respond with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUOrWCr0RhA

Comment

Cmon Bud what the hell is this?
                  Mikey is a jww trying to fool people into thinking he's a 147 pounder.
                  The ONLY interest in this fight would be if and how long it takes Bud to stop him.
                  Fight either Porter or Garcia man.
                  Seriously Bud just keeps making stupid decisions.

Comment

Big bad Crawford hahahha. Crawford aint P4P no.1 . By beating who? Postol? GTFOH

Comment

Pathetic by Crawford. But what do you expect from the new Golovkin wannabe.

Comment

Working...
                      X