Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I'll Be Back in May or June, Started Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In his defence, he sounds better than Bradley did after fighting Provodnikov. Bradley recovered.

At a minimum, Spence needs some more time out.

Any serious talk of Pacquiao or Garcia in May is not sensible.

Comment

Terrible interview for the PBC boys club...calling out an old man Pac or a cherry picker dud D Garcia..is this what PBC stands for?? Spence very quite about T Crawford unification! I guess I understand it now by the way Spence looks & speaks..

Comment

How many brain cells has he lost exactly? If he had then he would have never been able to pass an MRI or a CT scan now wouldn't he?

Both you guys sound like morons who doesn't know what the Hell you are talking about. You guys sound like one of Bob Arum's inside intelligence sources who doesn't know shit.

If he has lost any brain cells or sustained any kind of brain damage then his doctors wouldn't have never medically cleared him to resume his boxing career again.

His career would be over. He would never be granted a license to fight again if he wasn't healthy enough to fight.

Dumbasses!
        Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
        Spence is done. That interview tonight was sad. Sad to hear him talking about all these big plans when it's obvious he's messed up.

If his promotors really cared about him, they'd get him a couple of easy fights for a million bucks then have him retire. Any top tier boxer like Crawford or Jamal James would give Spence permanent brain damage (worse than he has now) and make him really dumb for the rest of his life.
        Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        Spence will lose the few remaining brain cells that he has left if he returns to boxing. He paid the price for being an irresponsible idiot instead of a committed athlete.

Comment

Haymon will rig all of Spences fights from now on, just like the full career of Wilder and Davis. Forget about Crawford vs Spence, it was never going to happen before the crash and now its never ever going to happen.

Spence is done but he will be revived by smoke and mirrors and some good ol A Haymon Sulaiman corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
            Terrible interview for the PBC boys club...calling out an old man Pac or a cherry picker dud D Garcia..is this what PBC stands for?? Spence very quite about T Crawford unification! I guess I understand it now by the way Spence looks & speaks..
            You are an admitted hater of Erroll Spence, Jr. Therefore, I don't expect anything more or less from you anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
              ASSume away. Try having all your front teeth busted out and replaced with false teeth and let us know how you sound. IF he had brain trauma they’d show on CAT scans. No medical board is going to clear him to fight if there is a singular dark spot irregularity from one of those scans.
              I'm not convinced that you're going to sound like that from major dental work unless it was done very recently - maybe it was.

So you think that all currently active fighters have 100% healthy brains? Considering just a few blows can lead to issues such as depression, anxiety and low self esteem then I'm pretty sure that most boxers are going to have some kind of trauma which partly explains a lot of the issues that come up in their lives - acting crazily basically.

Spence just suffered major bodily trauma including head injuries. But despite the fact he is slurring, acting crazy in a lift according to posters here - he's all good to go according to you.

Ok. I'm fine with that. Lets see him fight Danny Garcia and rematch Porter.

Comment

War Spence !!!!!...I would love to see him against Crawford asap....Crawfrod is there for the pickings and Spence is the man that could defeat Crawford......ahhh 4uck who am I kidding.

Comment

This guy is history. He didn’t look normal last night and looks slow and drunk. He will get knocked out now. When you are a champion just behave like one outside the ring.

Comment

if i was fighting spence i would tag that left side of his face constantly

Comment

It's the teeth messing up how he sound, but of course he not 100% and that's what people here are comparing him too. He should fight his IBF mandatory because it's a reasonable fight with a non power puncher.

Comment

Working...
                      X