No announcement yet.

Skill + Resume, Floyd >>>> Whitaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    do you even ****ing know who Pernell was?
    Yes...breathe x

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
      I'm not a troll but I'll stay quiet on this for now...
      Dont start a thread, and then be quiet for awhile,,,

your probably busy boxrec'n pernell and looking at his wiki page, trying to figure out how to discredit him...

anyone with an intelligence knows that floyd and pernell are very close in terms of skills, you could make an argument for each guy,,,,,

but pernell's resumes craps all over floyd's resume with stinky juicy diarrhea

If floyd had whittaker's courage, he would have had a much better career...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
        Yes...breathe x

so you're just plain ******ed then...that's what you're saying...either that or you dont know who pernell is

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          Whitaker may be known for his defense but people don't realize how great he was offensively, he arguably had the best southpaw jab, his precision to the body is better than any other fighter I've ever seen. I remember when Chavez hit Whitaker on the thighs to cut his mobility so that he could work him close, what ended up happening is a testament to how great Whitaker is...Pernell proceeded to beat Chavez up in the pocket and it was Chavez who started backing up and taking the role of the boxer. Physically, he was difficult to move, for a little guy Whitaker was deceptively strong.

It's useless comparing skills when Whitaker can do it all, fight from all ranges and defend very well, same case as Floyd. Whitaker has the better resume though, lets cut that shit out.
          Excellent response.

Comment

Just roll my eyes and shake my head at these troll threads :rolleyes9:

Comment

Don't even think that the TS ever saw a Whitaker fight

Comment

Don't understand why people act like Pernells resume is so much better then Floyds and when you count in longevity and the fact Floyd is still racking up titles and wins he is right up there with Whitaker

Comment

Whitaker is damn sure an ATG no denying that,he was a great fighter and deserves his props..but the fact is Floyd also deserves his and maybe he will get his down the line.A Canelo win will be a huge boost in his resume,Lets look at it like this is like Whitakers fight with Tito

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                    Don't understand why people act like Pernells resume is so much better then Floyds and when you count in longevity and the fact Floyd is still racking up titles and wins he is right up there with Whitaker
                    Resumes aren't about titles and belt collecting: Resumes are about who you beat and when you beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                      If you and Floyd were in OZ I would bet at the end of the first week you would be sucking his cock.

Comment

Working...
                      X