Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: If I Can't Beat Lemieux - I'm Not The Man I Think I Am

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    They did it to Golovkin and Lara. Hell, they even tried to against Floyd. Why wouldn't they with Saunders?
    Yes. Saunders is nothing compared to Mayweather. They rob Saunders as well.

Comment

Let's solve this issue right now: Saunders is not the man he thinks he is, no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        I'm sure he says this before every fight.
        yep, he does

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          Saunders is a ****** when I see him on the street I'm gonna suck his dick and teach him a lesson.

LMAO. In all seriousness, F--- billy jo Saunders!!! The guys a blow job, but a fun one,,,,

Comment

Your so right Saunders your not the man you think you are Lemeuix is going go punish your motor mouth until you quit on your stool

Comment

Very true.

Lemieux is a solid gatekeeper with serious power, he's a good test.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                Does anyone consider saunders to be the man that he thinks he is? He seems to greatly overrate himself.
                He beat Eubank fair and square and everyone seems to b riding eubanks nuts hard of late

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Very true.

Lemieux is a solid gatekeeper with serious power, he's a good test.
                  mmm he's a step up from gatekeeperm i'd say contender.

Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam and gabriel rosado seem to be the official gatekeepers of 160

Comment

TBH if bjs manages to beat Lemieux convincingly he's def a better fighter than I thought he was.

Comment

This will be a cracking fight

Comment

Working...
                      X