No announcement yet.

How cops in Asia handle domestic violence calls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How cops in Asia handle domestic violence calls

Do you know what happens when a female calls the police for domestic abuse? In Korea for instance, the cops will encourage the couple to talk it out over a drink or some sht.

They dont have time to worry about some nonsense domestic call and they sure aint gonna take anybody to jail for some bullsht like that.

In Japan, men have even more power over woman. Nobody getting handcuffed for something so minor.

In China the women will throw a chop sooie crouching tiger hidden dragon move and they got their men on check.

In my opinion, nobody has the right to get in between any couple. Dont butt in and sht when a man is arguing with his woman.

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Do you know what happens when a female calls the police for domestic abuse? In Korea for instance, the cops will encourage the couple to talk it out over a drink or some sht.

They dont have time to worry about some nonsense domestic call and they sure aint gonna take anybody to jail for some bullsht like that.

In Japan, men have even more power over woman. Nobody getting handcuffed for something so minor.

In China the women will throw a chop sooie crouching tiger hidden dragon move and they got their men on check.

In my opinion, nobody has the right to get in between any couple. Dont butt in and sht when a man is arguing with his woman.

I agree

Unless the dude Mayweathers her then, I don't know.
    Last edited by Beercules; 11-20-2020, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Are you an idiot or just an inmate?

Comment

There are a lot of relatives of dead domestic abuse victims that will disagree with you.

Comment

the woman is his property and if he needs to discipline her for acting up that is his business, the state should not get involved

Comment

In Asia the wife usually the ones that beats up the husband

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Man that sounds like a damn good idea??

I did that one time. This dude was BEATING his girls ass and I couldn't take it anymore so I stepped in and next thing I know I'm getting kicked in the back of my head with high heels saying get off my man!!! I love him.

Then we stop fighting they kissing and im backing up like WTF??? He starts talking sht! Yeah you better run I just beat your ass!!!

Man my fkn head hurt for days...Didn't run doe! Just was like ya all crazy walking away while they start making out.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                Are you an idiot or just an inmate?
                Are you a faggot, or just a faggot?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Are you a faggot, or just a faggot?
                  Why don't you ask your mother? Check on her anus.

Comment

in the Philippines when you call the cops it's either their drunk when they get to you, ask you stupid questions and tell you to go with them in the police station. there they will ask you like they really care then find a way to twist the issue making it look like you maybe the one at fault or the one who did the crime. insane right? it doesn't end there. now you go back home lost and scared and instead of worrying of a crime done to you by a suspect the police will pay you a visit days after and start harassing you to pay them a lot of money for their shetty service. now if you don't pay them they will send their goons to try and scare you. but that's not enough. knowing you can't pay them they will arrest one of your relatives or maybe a family member and make it look like it was them who did the crime. so one way or another you gotta pay.

Comment

Working...
                    X