No announcement yet.

Tony bellew thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony bellew thoughts?

Hey my friends across the pond! don't usually post here in these parts... I really like this Mr Bellew. Moves great, has always come out ready to do what has to be done...One of those unsung guys perhaps. Kind of like I felt about Glencoffe Johnson...but I like Bellew even better.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Hey my friends across the pond! don't usually post here in these parts... I really like this Mr Bellew. Moves great, has always come out ready to do what has to be done...One of those unsung guys perhaps. Kind of like I felt about Glencoffe Johnson...but I like Bellew even better.

Thoughts?
    i want to be handsome like him.. almond joy boy is still saying i failed to show.. wtf.. i love it.... he uses the words fake etc... but bellew.. can fight good.

Comment

Thoughts?

first words that spring to mind...

over-achiever

ballsy

good fighter

Comment

Gave 110% every time.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          first words that spring to mind...

over-achiever

ballsy

good fighter
          Yeah! I like that description. I tend to like those types.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            i want to be handsome like him.. almond joy boy is still saying i failed to show.. wtf.. i love it.... he uses the words fake etc... but bellew.. can fight good.
            Aw geez Z... Let me tell you about truef ag...If you pulled out of his mouth and hit him in the eye and it glued shut? He would say it was conjunctivitus!

Comment

Aw geez Z... Let me tell you about truef ag...If you pulled out of his mouth and hit him in the eye and it glued shut? He would say it was conjunctivitus!
              i am laughing like crazy respect

Comment

Every title he ever won was VACANT. I think that says it all...

Comment

I like Bellew. Honest and passionate of screen and in the ring tried every time I saw him .
                  Last edited by Richard; 02-08-2020, 05:35 PM.

Comment

should have moved to cruiser years before he did.
                    Glad he made some £££ before he retired with the Haye and Usyk fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X