No announcement yet.

Pacquiao hospitalized, diagnosed with heart Ailment before the Mathhyse fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    and an injured shoulder gets made fun of saying he's faking it ....
    He DID fake it.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      At the same time you didn't say anything about the people taking jabs at Roger so cut the fake ***** out.
      i said to dunn, those pac fans aint any better!!

Comment

He DID fake it.
        see what i mean here..

Comment

see what i mean here..
          same thing you said about floyd's hand injuries. why is it ok to question Floyd but not Manny?

Comment

Team Pac had this gem in their cap "Just in case" it didn't turn out the way it did.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              same thing you said about floyd's hand injuries. why is it ok to question Floyd but not Manny?
              what did i say about floyd's hand injury?? i didnt say it was fake. i said it was not life threatening.

and i brought up pac's shoulder because you brought up floyd retiring because of his hands and that pac fans made fun of it.

that's why i said like the floyd fans didnt say pac's shoulder injury was fake. so you and that other poster is proving my point.

Comment

see what i mean here..
                Dude, you can dance around it all you want but too many things point to it, don't fake the funk.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  Just read the Article online. Pacquiao diagnosed with inborn heart problem.
                  Powered straight through it

Comment

buboy gets hated on here but i think out of all of team pacquaio members past and present, buboy is the only one who will ride for manny until the end.

i still remember when pac got knocked out by marquez and buboy kicked one of the photographer out of the ring trying to snap pics of pac being flatten. lol

Yeah, Buboy would take a bullet for Pac. I'll never forget him kicking that photographer like a real G lmao.

I always liked Buboy, even though I make fun of his fat ass all the time.

Comment

From fighting its his brain that it would be "very taxing" on. The cardio is supposed to help his body & heart not hurt.
                      Hahaha you're clueless bro.

*"Too Much Cardio Can Cause a 7-Fold Surge of Heart Problems"

https://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fi...t-dangers.aspx
                      Last edited by King Arthur; 07-20-2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X