Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Rematch Likely For March or April, When Time is Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was always the plan though right

Comment

This guy is fucking clown. If he really wanted the rematch he would have taken it already. Wilder and his team are not going to wait around until Fury feels secure enough to decide whether or not he wants this rematch. By that time I can see Wilder fighting either Adam Kownacki or Dillian Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        This guy is fucking clown. If he really wanted the rematch he would have taken it already. Wilder and his team are not going to wait around until Fury feels secure enough to decide whether or not he wants this rematch. By that time I can see Wilder fighting either Adam Kownacki or Dillian Whyte.
        The "****ing clown" already fought him out of shape and drew with him wich is a decent result.

Honnestly, I rewatched that fight to see how he controlled Wilder best punches till the end of the fight.

What Fury did till the 9th round was a masterpiece.

Then he started to gass out, lose focus by the 9th and got caught.

Like Wilder said about his opponents, and he's right, "you have to be perfect for 36 minutes". Fury wasn't, but showed grit to get back on his feet, respect the man, we are just armchair warriors.

Wilder isn't as bad as a fighter as they say, his jab is ok, his right hand is sharp, accurate and well timed, his left hook is quick and lethal.
        What sucks about Wilder is his footwork IMO.
        He literally has the footwork of a crab, dude can't bounce on his feet.

Still, what Fury did ie surviving that late KDs and outboxing such a beast as Wilder after such inactivity is awesome and Fury got my respect, rematch or not.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          The "****ing clown" already fought him out of shape and drew with him wich is a decent result.

Honnestly, I rewatched that fight to see how he controlled Wilder best punches till the end of the fight.

What Fury did till the 9th round was a masterpiece.

Then he started to gass out, lose focus by the 9th and got caught.

Like Wilder said about his opponents, and he's right, "you have to be perfect for 36 minutes". Fury wasn't, but showed grit to get back on his feet, respect the man, we are just armchair warriors.

Wilder isn't as bad as a fighter as they say, his jab is ok, his right hand is sharp, accurate and well timed, his left hook is quick and lethal.
          What sucks about Wilder is his footwork IMO.
          He literally has the footwork of a crab, dude can't bounce on his feet.

Still, what Fury did ie surviving that late KDs and outboxing such a beast as Wilder after such inactivity is awesome and Fury got my respect, rematch or not.
          I wasn't even referring to their first bout. I thought Fury fought superbly in that fight in which I thought he won. I am only referring to the rematch that he stalled during the negotiations. He originally agreed to the rematch and said that he was ready to sign the contract to only double cross Team Wilder without warning and at the last minute, by signing with ESPN instead. Which was in my opinion a very unethical thing to do.

Comment

Believe me Wilder wants no part of Whyte. He will rather fight Stiverne trilogy or Ortiz 2.

Whyte is too dangerous , just like Joshua. Wilder prefers old guys or guys that are easy to hit.

Comment

So it just went from Wilder can't run forever to I'll wait til April next year. I see no reason for Wilder to rematch Fury at all. Wilder is a meme factory getting bigger every fight and Fury is gonna stink out the joint vs Shwartz. His stock will drop and after the AJ Wilder fight no one will be interested in seeing that rematch at all

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                quit talking out of your filthy bum

we all know wilder has one stipulation..."must be in 2018" and hearn couldn't meet or deliver it...we all know it.....some of you are just in denial...once little detail wilder asked for and hearn said "oh its april 2019"...which is the exact opposite of what wilder asked for....and then you clowns wonder why wilders team gives no focks about dealing with AJ and his people

whenever its something with hearn or dazn its always something that benefits them mostly

if they ever came with a US ppv deal that was even 60-40 the fight would have been done by now...but they wont...because it doesn't benefit them much.....they could lose and all they've worked for would be caput without options on wilder

they've never once came with a deal that benefits both guys....or makes sense for both...
                "Why you always lying?" - Still

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Believe me Wilder wants no part of Whyte. He will rather fight Stiverne trilogy or Ortiz 2.

Whyte is too dangerous , just like Joshua. Wilder prefers old guys or guys that are easy to hit.
                  You are right about Ortiz 2 but Stiverne trilogy? Man you ought to quit because that shit is just too funny.

However, I would have to respectfully disagree with you about Dillian. Don't get me wrong. It would be a good fight for as long as it last but in the end Wilder is all wrong for Whyte because all Whyte does is hit. It strength versus strength.

He has no defense or head movement at all. He squares up, toe to toe and flat-footed. Wilder would literally decapitate him. He is just too clean and easy to hit.

Comment

Hearn been saying recently that Joshua aint signed to dazn, so showtime, haymon are free to make a offer and if its good enough they wil go over and box on showtime... its a open possibility... yet there hasnt been anything in terms of offers since the 50mil veryl public offer that was followed by meeting refusals.

Comment

You are right about Ortiz 2 but Stiverne trilogy? Man you ought to quit because that shit is just too funny.

However, I would have to respectfully disagree with you about Dillian. Don't get me wrong. It would be a good fight for as long as it last but in the end Wilder is all wrong for Whyte because all Whyte does is hit. It strength versus strength.

He has no defense or head movement at all. He squares up, toe to toe and flat-footed. Wilder would literally decapitate him. He is just too clean and easy to hit.
                      If you are right, than I don`t know why Wilder`s team doesn`t take the fight? Whyte is high ranked, Wilder would get much respect with stopping him.

Comment

Working...
                      X