No announcement yet.

This is how Dillian Whyte was "cleared" in record time by UKAD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    eddie hearn shoudl literally be in prison if he brought in an 8 oz glove to a HW fight. just look at thos ef#cking gloves, they don't look like 10 oz to me.
    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    First, that just doesn't happen. There is no ****ing way in hell some no name fighter just goes into Whyte's dressing room and takes his commission approved gloves and nobody notices.

Second, Anber and the rest of Rivas team did bring this up, they did argue it, and Whytes team said there was no time to weigh or examine the gloves because they were already on. There was also a grievance filed which I'm sure we will never hear anything about.
    Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    I don't know, like I say I ain't looked into it. Are you claiming there's evidence of a deliberate attempt to use illegal gloves by Whyte or his team?

Again it depends which you think is more likely. In my experience snafus are amusingly commonplace even amongst those we imagine are consumate professionals, whether at an organisational or individual level, but of course there's also no shortage of cunts who'll cheat with utter disregard for another human's health too.
    According to Eddie Hearn, the gloves Dillian wore were inspected and approved by the WBC and BBBoC officials supervising the fight, which is exactly what you would expect to happen.

The idea that Dillian Whyte, of all people, would be allowed to get away with bringing his own illegal gloves to a WBC sanctioned interim title fight is laughable.

But wait .. Eddie Hearn could have bribed the WBC and BBBoC officials who approved Dillian's gloves, as well as the NAPD adjudicators who cleared him to fight, all before breakfast on the morning of the show. They don't call him Fast Eddie for nothing!
    Last edited by kafkod; 12-11-2019, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
      What’s wrong with hiring lawyers when faced with potential legal issues?
      Did I say it's something wrong with it? I'm simply explaining he got off because UKAD can't afford to fight the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Did I say it's something wrong with it? I'm simply explaining he got off because UKAD can't afford to fight the case.

They can’t afford it? Are they broke ass?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Please explain a little more. What case do you think UKAD can't afford to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            According to Eddie Hearn, the gloves Dillian wore were inspected and approved by the WBC and BBBoC officials supervising the fight, which is exactly what you would expect to happen.

The idea that Dillian Whyte, of all people, would be allowed to get away with bringing his own illegal gloves to a WBC sanctioned interim title fight is laughable.

But wait .. Eddie Hearn could have bribed the WBC and BBBoC officials who approved Dillian's gloves, as well as the NAPD adjudicators who cleared him to fight, all before breakfast on the morning of the show. They don't call him Fast Eddie for nothing!
            Yeah sorry, just because you are on here defending Dillian every hour doesn’t mean I’m going to take your word over the word of Oscar Rivas’ team whom I have spoken to personally.

But yeah, you can make anyone who questions this as foul hats. Not like this sport has a History of corruption

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Yeah sorry, just because you are on here defending Dillian every hour doesn’t mean I’m going to take your word over the word of Oscar Rivas’ team whom I have spoken to personally.

But yeah, you can make anyone who questions this as foul hats. Not like this sport has a History of corruption
              This sport definitely has a history of sour losers and whining fans who can't accept reality when a fight doesn't go the way they wanted it to go.

Rivas's team have never claimed that the gloves weren't examined and approved by the WBC and the BBBoC.

Are you claiming they said something different to you, or just displaying your usual blind, stupid bias against everyone and everything connected with British boxing?

Comment

Working...
              X