No announcement yet.

Turning down advances from an attractive woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
    How difficult would you rate that? Honestly, are there any fellas here who think they have the discipline to turn down sex from a very attractive woman, say a co-worker/friend/etc. came on to you and made advances, could you say no?
    Easy; I'm currently obsessed with getting sick gains from the gym and women kill gains. Pic related, is scientific proof that women kill gains.

Comment

What am I, easy? lol Just because Im a man doesnt mean that Im willing to stick it anywhere. i have standards and there are boundaries.

Like others’ mentioned, most of the time there are motives and Im not about to be taken for a ride. Im not going to jeopardize what I have for cheap thrills.

Poosie can be a root of all evil. Men kill, die, backstab and sometimes even lose themselves over Poosie.
      Easy poosie is evil poosie.

Comment

She is obviously a hoe. How do I know she isnt carrying sht? Im a germaphobe and I dont get close to women without doing background checks.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          Easy; I'm currently obsessed with getting sick gains from the gym and women kill gains. Pic related, is scientific proof that women kill gains.

Is that you in the photo? Looking like Christian bale on steroids lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
            How difficult would you rate that? Honestly, are there any fellas here who think they have the discipline to turn down sex from a very attractive woman, say a co-worker/friend/etc. came on to you and made advances, could you say no?
            when i was young and handsome.. i turned down some older women, now, i want to go back in time and slap myself..

what was i thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
              Is that you in the photo? Looking like Christian bale on steroids lol.
              i use young guys like you, for bait, to at least talk with young hot jap hoes..

if it were raining puddy.. i would go outside and get hit with a divk.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                What am I, easy? lol Just because Im a man doesnt mean that Im willing to stick it anywhere. i have standards and there are boundaries.

Like others’ mentioned, most of the time there are motives and Im not about to be taken for a ride. Im not going to jeopardize what I have for cheap thrills.

Poosie can be a root of all evil. Men kill, die, backstab and sometimes even lose themselves over Poosie.
                Easy poosie is evil poosie.
                i have always hated guys like you.. pretty....

one time.. my buddy paul fogerty showed up and i had a really unattractive coyote ugly jap girl, bad teef, bow legged, and paul shows up..

we were studying together, and i forgot he was coming over..

he knocked on my door.. and caught a glimps e of mari, and said.. with his eyes.. get some standards... walked away.. and i felt so bad..

i told this story to some guys, and one guy,, joe.. said.. he has a harley, motorcycle said... everyone likes ride ding ridding schooters.. until our friends see us.. catches us...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  i use young guys like you, for bait, to at least talk with young hot jap hoes..

if it were raining puddy.. i would go outside and get hit with a divk.
                  I'll be your wingman Z, we'll get J poon and hit it together same time. Do J women like two men at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                    I'll be your wingman Z, we'll get J poon and hit it together same time. Do J women like two men at the same time?
                    they love it.. they bounce on divk... want seconds.... nasty sexy.. they look pure, and virginal.. they are only shy in public.... ball draining..

scary ... nasty.. we will go hard...

they got sex parties and my ex mistress said lets go there.. so i **** and you ****.. ....

in japanese they say.. karuii.oshiri.. light azz.. easy to fvsssksss..

read a book.. only akiko.. maybe a true story.. i heard they making a movie..

https://www.amazon.com/Only-Akiko-Du.../dp/B0007E0SOW

the writer describes his real or fictional account of post jap surrender.. coming here..my area.. yokohama, and wimmin ready to willing to fucvvvvsssk winners...

he went was a dumb soldier who got played by a jap hoe.. she did not wait for him.. moved on..

i kno w know all these wimmin..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF79h8mW6Ho

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      they love it.. they bounce on divk... want seconds.... nasty sexy.. they look pure, and virginal.. they are only shy in public.... ball draining..

scary ... nasty.. we will go hard...

they got sex parties and my ex mistress said lets go there.. so i **** and you ****.. ....

in japanese they say.. karuii.oshiri.. light azz.. easy to fvsssksss..

read a book.. only akiko.. maybe a true story.. i heard they making a movie..

https://www.amazon.com/Only-Akiko-Du.../dp/B0007E0SOW

the writer describes his real or fictional account of post jap surrender.. coming here..my area.. yokohama, and wimmin ready to willing to fucvvvvsssk winners...

he went was a dumb soldier who got played by a jap hoe.. she did not wait for him.. moved on..

i kno w know all these wimmin..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF79h8mW6Ho
                      I like the sound of that i need to start learning some Japanese i think. Unless there are many english speaking hoes?

Comment

Working...
                      X