Toney Will Beat Wladimir Klitschko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    how about tua-haye?

tua's fat too......... and he's slower than toney. fat boy needs a good paycheck before he retires.........
    I want to see Toney make Haye look like a *****. I don't want Tua to get embarrassed like that.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_prospect View Post
      nice girl duffgun, very nice
      Thanks I couldnt believe that she only lived a few miles from me how lucky is that.

Comment

Originally posted by duffgun View Post
        Thanks I couldnt believe that she only lived a few miles from me how lucky is that.
        You just keep your hands to yourself! It's my sister!

Comment

Originally posted by duffgun View Post
          it's a small world brother, next thing you know you'll move in together, and start making babies

Comment

Originally posted by Fidayin View Post
            the tony that beat holyfield would make wladimir his ***** just like corrie sanders and lamon brewster did.

Anyway, back on Planet Earth, Wladimir beats Toney. EASILY. At this point in his career, Toney gets busted up, possibly stopped. He will get jabbed and left hooked to no end. Anytime Toney gets in close, he will get tied up and/or bounced around like a ping pong ball. I cant even imagine the difference in strength between the two. Wladimir makes Toney look bad, style mismatch from hell...

Comment

As Roy put it: Toney would beat both Wladimir and Vitali on the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_prospect View Post
                it's a small world brother, next thing you know you'll move in together, and start making babies
                ha ha loads of mini duffgun's on boxingscene.

Comment

and his sister VITALI!!

Comment

Working...
                  X