Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
    Racist Toney: "There will never be a white heavyweight champion"

http://www.topix.com/forum/boxing/he...D2EHPEE01A7NE8
    well no white guy has held all the heavyweight belts for quite a while WLAD OWNS ...u might have to go kill yourself

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      I agree.

Who's the girl in your avatar?
      she is a girl i met in magaluf, she was working as a podium dancer out there. Hopefully will meat up with her when she gets back next month as lives near me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidayin View Post
        wake up dude, all former soviet fighters are fat pigs. Toney has at least muscle under his fat.
        i dont agree with that statement but i loled pretty hard. nice way to start my morning, green k for you

Comment

Originally posted by duffgun View Post
          she is a girl i met in magaluf, she was working as a podium dancer out there. Hopefully will meat up with her when she gets back next month as lives near me.
          nice girl duffgun, very nice

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
            Wlad vs Toney would be a replay of Drago/Creed

Wlad by Murder
            Come on, be realistic for once. Toney has never been knocked out or even really hurt. No heavyweight has gotten close to knocking him out or again even hurting him. Wlad would win as he is just too big and his reach too much but he would not win by 'murder' as you put it. He would not even knock him down. That is if we're talking about a decent heavy version of Toney. Even a bad one wouldn't get knocked out though.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              Come on, be realistic for once. Toney has never been knocked out or even really hurt. No heavyweight has gotten close to knocking him out or again even hurting him. Wlad would win as he is just too big and his reach too much but he would not win by 'murder' as you put it. He would not even knock him down. That is if we're talking about a decent heavy version of Toney. Even a bad one wouldn't get knocked out though.
              This would be the first time Toney fought someone as heavyhanded.

I bet his first words when he comes out of his coma will be: "Did he use a sledgehammer?"

Comment

Some people are just prejudiced against fatties.
                They were prejudiced against fat Corrie Sanders, and the fatty dominated.

In all seriousness, Toney's done a hell of a job being competitive while being fat against real heavyweights.

I don't think he can be as muscular as Wlad or some of the other guys even if he kept in shape and worked out 4 hours a day.

It's just his body type.

He's too short for Wlad but he's got great skills.

War chubby!

Comment

Toney vs. Haye would be so much better.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Some people are just prejudiced against fatties.
                    They were prejudiced against fat Corrie Sanders, and the fatty dominated.

In all seriousness, Toney's done a hell of a job being competitive while being fat against real heavyweights.

I don't think he can be as muscular as Wlad or some of the other guys even if he kept in shape and worked out 4 hours a day.

It's just his body type.

He's too short for Wlad but he's got great skills.

War chubby!
                    fat guys rule!!!!!!

too bad tua has a body like a greek god.........

GO TUA!!!!!!

WAR PORKCHOP!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
                      Toney vs. Haye would be so much better.
                      how about tua-haye?

tua's fat too......... and he's slower than toney. fat boy needs a good paycheck before he retires.........

Comment

Working...
                      X