Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Degale stomps Chris "the nostril" Eubank on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eubank is like Calzaghe in many ways, he was losing some fights and looked average but when it was time to step up he did.

When it's time for Degale to step up he stinks the joint out.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Best fight you ever saw?
      Probably yeah.

I didn't go to Benn McCleallan becsuse I didn't think it would be competitive.

Friend of mine went, one of my biggest regrets.

Comment

How come Degale would have done a lot of things but struggles with a polish journeyman for the european title in real life?
        How come Eucoward lost to to a bum like Ray Close twice but robbed him?

what about robbing Wharton and sugarboy?

Comment

Now is probably not the best time to talk trash, coming off the Truax loss and all.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
            How come Eucoward lost to to a bum like Ray Close twice but robbed him?

what about robbing Wharton and sugarboy?
            Coward?

Those guys are all infinitely better than wilskievski or whatever his name was, Davis, Truax etc.

Comment

Coward?
              No, I said EuCoward.
              It was what the press and public dubbed him when he admitted fearing for his life at the Idea of fighting Collins.

Look it up....

However he Is a coward. The punk liked sucker punching fighters. And never had the balls to face the best. Can't accuse Degale of ducking the way you can with EuCoward.
              Scared Of Roy and Toney....

Those guys are all infinitely better than wilskievski or whatever his name was, Davis, Truax etc.
              No they are not. But at least you didn't deny EuCoward Is a robber...

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                But then on the flipside Eubank went life and death with Ray Close twice, Malinga, Rocchigiani etc.

Every fight you listed you could argue he lost except Benn 1, Watson 2 and Wharton and other than Benn 1 he looked garbage even when he won.

You ask who did Degale convincingly beat. I pose the same question to you about Eubank.

Don't get me wrong I am no fan of Degale and don't rate him at all but Eubank is massively overrated himself. His resume is not impressive.
                Pretty good assessment for someone so stupid and filled with hate.....

Also EuCoward ducked the best Of his era......

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
                  No, I said EuCoward.
                  It was what the press and public dubbed him when he admitted fearing for his life at the Idea of fighting Collins.

Look it up....

However he Is a coward. The punk liked sucker punching fighters. And never had the balls to face the best. Can't accuse Degale of ducking the way you can with EuCoward.
                  Scared Of Roy and Toney....

No they are not. But at least you didn't deny EuCoward Is a robber...
                  shut your mouth you waste of life

Comment

I think it actually says more about the division than anything. Degale (who just lost to a nobody) and Groves looking like the top dogs. However Groves already beaten several times, including twice by Froch (who was at end of his career). Frock himself, although awkward and a great fighter to watch was obviously only #2 in the division at best - with Ward standing out.

So if groves/degale are near the top it shows a big step back since the last generation. I did expect groves to win against Eubank but that was part of the reason I was hoping here would be an upset (I know Eubank ended up favourite with bookies, but still think it would’ve been an upset)

Comment

shut your mouth you waste of life
                      lol why you cryin kid??

Comment

Working...
                      X