• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buge View Post
    So

Black on White violence = 3201320*13.5% = 432178
    White on Black violence = 507210*10.4% = 52750

purely numerical, there is then 432178/52750 = 8.2x as many black on white crimes than vice versa

in 2005 there were also 198.4 million non-hispanic Whites in the U.S., and 37.9 million Blacks in the U.S.

so percentage wise there are 8.2 x (198.4/37.9) = 43 times as many black on white crimes than vice versa
    yes but guess which ones the media, with their "man bites dog" obsession with irony reports almost exclusively

resulting in the daytime TV-watching public (housewives, welfare recips, etc) thinking there's a white-on-black crime epidemic and forming movements to stop it

it's a sad world

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      The funniest stat I ever saw was in 2010, 0 white men raped a black woman while 1000+ black men raped a white woman.

Not just the staggering difference in amounts, but that 0 white men raped a black woman. Like not even 1.
      There is zero chance that stat is actually correct.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        nobody wants a Black woman, some are just stuck with them

Comment

I have already posted the source from the Department of Justice. Obviously it doesn't account for cases that go unreported. But the numbers are staggering nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
            nobody wants a Black woman, some are just stuck with them

Comment

exactly what i thought, then i remembered that officer daniel holtsclaw got put away for like 200 years for raping black wimminz.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                exactly what i thought, then i remembered that officer daniel holtsclaw got put away for like 200 years for raping black wimminz.
                That was in 2015, not 2005, and his race is ambiguous

This is what he raped though:

Lets be honest here that guy comes along once per century, Asian/white guy on steroids raping toothless black grandmothers

Epidemic black vs white/hispanic/asian rape on the other hand has just been accepted as part of american life. If you even talk about it you're called racist. You're just supposed to smile. It makes up almost the entire body of rape statistics.
                Last edited by ////; 02-28-2016, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Some white person must have done something to Shane.
                  Girl he was dating probably left him for a white man.

He generally use to always kiss there ass.

Kinda like RNC's Michael Steele, dude went from hanging with Rush Limbaugh to liberals at MSNBC.

Comment

Mosley ain't wrong and is simply stating facts. Why are white posters on here getting so offended?

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
                      yes but guess which ones the media, with their "man bites dog" obsession with irony reports almost exclusively

resulting in the daytime TV-watching public (housewives, welfare recips, etc) thinking there's a white-on-black crime epidemic and forming movements to stop it

it's a sad world
                      The 'browning' of Los Angeles got you shook, I see.

Comment

Working...
                      X