I'm so proud of my boys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roye'l View Post
    your mother must be very proud
    Yeah, I play football manager... everyone at Uni goes home on weekends....

Gotta do something if I can't go out

Comment

Upload it to http://www.megaupload.com/

I haven't made any signings yet. I turned them off for the first window, because Chelsea buy 20 players.

Comment

What ever I do, my team never cross the balls in to head. Very rarely do they float it in and when they do, it's mostly always a goal. So why the **** don't they do it all the time!!? ****s...

Comment

I'm trying to upload it just says verification process.. then error occurred?

The tactic is an attacking line-up and I don't really change instructions during a match unless I can see myself losing heavily at the start, might take a while for the team to adapt.

Also Chelsea always buy Neymar in mine, but past that they don't really make any big signings and end up on the fringes of the top 4 or in 4th. Depending on how much money you have Javier Pastore and Lars Bender are two great signings (Adapt Pastore to a centre midfield role) They are both fairly cheap for two future stars (Pastore is worth 24M in my current game after my season with him at At. Madrid) Mats Hummels is also a good shout.

Man U always end up being the biggest competition, Arsenal will do top 4 in the first season and then they ended up mid table after that. It's a bit weird, Bolton make 5th in the first season, Tottenham and City ended up in the EURO cup.

Do you have a wonderkids shortlist? Really helps win the league about 2-3 seasons in since you have a set of cheap but world class players.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
            I'm trying to upload it just says verification process.. then error occurred?

The tactic is an attacking line-up and I don't really change instructions during a match unless I can see myself losing heavily at the start, might take a while for the team to adapt.

Also Chelsea always buy Neymar in mine, but past that they don't really make any big signings and end up on the fringes of the top 4 or in 4th. Depending on how much money you have Javier Pastore and Lars Bender are two great signings (Adapt Pastore to a centre midfield role) They are both fairly cheap for two future stars (Pastore is worth 24M in my current game after my season with him at At. Madrid) Mats Hummels is also a good shout.

Man U always end up being the biggest competition, Arsenal will do top 4 in the first season and then they ended up mid table after that. It's a bit weird, Bolton make 5th in the first season, Tottenham and City ended up in the EURO cup.

Do you have a wonderkids shortlist? Really helps win the league about 2-3 seasons in since you have a set of cheap but world class players.
            Just take a screen shot and I'll try and copy it. I use two different line-ups, but both use two wingers and a def mid.

That's why I put the transfer block on. I want Neymar on loan!

Comment

Lulz, FM seems boring as fuck.

Comment

Axel Witsel is a great buy, also get Vuckic from Newcastle. everyone is after him on my save.

Comment

Originally posted by [Professional] View Post
                  It's good. Better when you play with a whole group of people on a network game, but still really enjoyable by yourself.

Comment

How do you feel about the Newcastle situation?

You'd be lucky to get O'Neill can't really see anyone else that would be a good replacement as manager.

I've made alterations to what the players do as well but there are too many individual screenshots to put up

These are my results so far, bear in mind i've been playing with Blackburn with At. Madrid and Liverpool I was winning much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by [Professional] View Post
                      I thought the same until I was given FM 10, I was hooked haha.

It was ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                      X