No announcement yet.

I'm so proud of my boys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
    How do you feel about the Newcastle situation?

You'd be lucky to get O'Neill can't really see anyone else that would be a good replacement as manager.

I've made alterations to what the players do as well but there are too many individual screenshots to put up

These are my results so far, bear in mind i've been playing with Blackburn with At. Madrid and Liverpool I was winning much easier.
    That's the same formation I use for my away tactic. Apart from I use rigid/defend and have my 1 of my mids on defend.

I use fluid/control for attacking and have the gameplay on slow. I can control the pace of most game I'm the stronger team in.

Comment

I don't change tactics ever unless I have a man sent off. If I have someone sent off I just move my DM to the empty slot.

Comment

I don't change tactics ever unless I have a man sent off. If I have someone sent off I just move my DM to the empty slot.
        Not even for away games? I'll upload my defence tactic. It's what I used to beat Man City with 9-men.

Comment

http://www.filefront.com/17619860/4-...-Jul-2010.tac/

It's the same as your home formation, so it could be useful.

Comment

I'll give it a try, In general I've never had trouble with away games using my formation.

I lost maybe a handful of games in my season at Liverpool and Madrid, and to lower reputation teams every time. I conceded stupid goals mostly from set pieces or free kicks.

Aston Villa always give me hell though, Agbonglahor is has probably scored the most against me in the game. It's harder to play against them than it is Barca or United!

Comment

I'll give it a try, In general I've never had trouble with away games using my formation.

I lost maybe a handful of games in my season at Liverpool and Madrid, and to lower reputation teams every time. I conceded stupid goals mostly from set pieces or free kicks.

Aston Villa always give me hell though, Agbonglahor is has probably scored the most against me in the game. It's harder to play against them than it is Barca or United!
              Some games are "unwinnable". The comp wont let you win it. Just played one against Fulham, lost 4-1. Even though I've only conceded 3 all season. I had 2 shots on goal and 4 shots. (all in the 2nd half, after I gave the team a bollocking)

I was heavily favoured to win as well. Fulham are in the relegation zone and had lost to west brom, blackpool and wolves.

Comment

Penalties are truly ****ed in this game. I've had 20 and scored 2. The comp never seems to miss though...

Comment

I almost went unbeaten in my Madrid season, I lost against Valencia and Rayo in my something like my final 5 games of the season.

I genuinely thought I would go through the season without losing a game and my final run would be easy I beat Rayo something like 7-0 at home. Ageuro was doing ridiculous things like he scored two hat-tricks in two games.

As long as you rotate your wing backs and don't give tell your team they're rubbish at half time away from home you can avoid defeats. Also players settle into teams much easier if they speak the language of another player I think, I figured this out when I signed Kadlec in FM10 and he was doing dreadful then I signed Necid and they linked up together and won me the Serie A title going a goal a game between them.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
                    Penalties are truly ****ed in this game. I've had 20 and scored 2. The comp never seems to miss though...
                    Are you serious? I think I've missed 3 penalties out of 30....

Comment

I only but English speakers, maybe Spanish as I have a few of them. I always tell my friends not to buy 20 players a season, but they still do.

SI has said that the pens is a known error and it's getting fixed next patch. Don't understand why they messed with it, it was perfect in FM10.

Comment

Working...
                      X