Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's fighting style is MORE fan friendly than Pacquiao's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carl Froch is more fan friendly than Mayweather, ****.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
      so more people buy floyd's fights to see him lose than people paying to see manny win-lol

oh the irony---floyd is the biggest star in boxing, not manny---and it's still obvious and proven---floyd just outsold manny's highest grossing ppv bout when he fought shane---manny hasn't topped 1.4 million ppv buys, let alone coming close to 2.4 million ppv buys, and he will never come close until he fights floyd, the draw---not manny--

as far as their styles go, it's all about preference--manny is action packed--floyd is technically superior---manny's style is more fan friendly, no doubt about it--but you nevrr know with floyd because he'll land a punch that turns the place out--and he has done so---with this being noted, there's no way manny will ever come close to beating a floyd mayweather jr--no way possible--but he's an exciting fighter--no doubt about it--
      Floyd had me guessing when he was going to KO Marquez.

I mean, he came in the weigh in the bigger guy, fight night, was taller, heavier, faster, stronger. Dropped him once,

but never KOed him... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
        This is obvious.......Mayweather is the PPV king and has sold more PPV's than Manny vs common opponents....

Floyd is sooooo boring and he runs sooooo much that more people buy his PPV's than the exciting Manny Pacquiao
        people pay because he promotes his fights like no other and they want to see him lose

Comment

What are you on about?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            What are you on about?
            You should read the first post before commenting.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
              people pay because he promotes his fights like no other and they want to see him lose
              prove it................ alright thrn

Comment

I can see alot of Pacquiao fans have not addressed the topic put forward to them. May I ask why?

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                  You should read the first post before commenting.
                  I did and it was garbage.

Pac's style is exciting while Floyd's isn't. Fans prefer watching Pac's style because it is entertaining. Floyd's style is boring to watch, yes he is a great fighter but not an exciting one.

If you are really that delusional to think his style will bring people into the sport then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Comment

Working...
                  X