Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah or Kell Brook wants to make money.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
      Win-Win situation. He wins, he looks like a bad-ass. He loses, he looks brave for being a welterweight daring to move up two weight classes to challenge a bigger man and can comfortably go back to WW with his belt. Same big payday either way. Maybe it's your dumb-ass that needs to stop trolling.
      Oh wow really amazing I never thought of that thank you for pointing that out to me that Brook was in a win win situation your so wise...

Im just confused you said its a win win situation right? So say 99% of people in that position would take it as its the most rewarding route for their career correct? yet your insulting him for it? So you want him to fight some unknown nappy head next for peanuts instead of facing someone proven at world level who could earn him millions? You are aware that you are thick as pig**** right?

Comment

This isn't even about Khan anyway its about him calling out Pacquaio isn't it?
        Who has a title, is a far bigger draw, has a vastly superior resume and is a much more dangerous fighter even aged 37 than some unproven Spence who hasn't been all that impressive in my eyes.

People laugh at Jesse Vargas but lets be honest he'd be Spences best win by a damn mile.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Yes fights have to make sense financially. This is his dream fight and in the U.K a super fight. Nobody knows who Spence is outside of 200 people on here.

Who in the right mind would fight Spence for say 1 million when there is a much easier fight in Khan with a rivalry that would make literally 10 times more? It makes no sense to fight him. People will argue otherwise but ain't nobody telling me they wouldn't be gunning for Khan if in Brooks position.

He brings nothing to the table. His best wins are a 42yr old gatekeeper and some failed ballet dancer.
          The 42 year old that beat Gavin. KOing the failed ballet dancer that Pac or Khan couldn't get out of there. This mando's against Jo Jo Dan & Gavin made plenty of business sense doe

Comment

Dude beats Porter. Cashes out against GGG. Suddenly he's earned the right to make business fights

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              This isn't even about Khan anyway its about him calling out Pacquaio isn't it?
              Who has a title, is a far bigger draw, has a vastly superior resume and is a much more dangerous fighter even aged 37 than some unproven Spence who hasn't been all that impressive in my eyes.

People laugh at Jesse Vargas but lets be honest he'd be Spences best win by a damn mile.
              Vargas is a good fighter who's getting better and doing it against top competition. But Brook pulled out of the Vargas fight......

Comment

Spence would be seen as another jo jo dan or gavin fight by casual uk fans because they never heard of him

I could walk into a uk pub right now and claim in Errol Spence and no one would even fart in my direction let alone even heard that name before

Comment

This dude was the king of mandatory's until they put a live body in front of him He never met a mandatory he didn't like until now

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                    Spence would be seen as another jo jo dan or gavin fight by casual uk fans because they never heard of him

I could walk into a uk pub right now and claim in Errol Spence and no one would even fart in my direction let alone even heard that name before
                    You're a boxing fan. Is Spence another Jo Jo Dan or Gavin or is he a legit contender?

Comment

Golovkin is the mandatory king by the way his last one was vs some homeless tramp

People in here are claiming Spence is a more worthy opponent than Manny Pacquiao lol

Comment

Working...
                      X