Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] [LMAO] WARD press conference EMPTY - PEOPLE walking BY!!! BUMS watching!!!LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chris232 View Post
    recognition for what? I recognise that he hasnt fought a live body in 5 years. And i recognise that his style of fighting could put a glass eye to sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
      Infinitely more than ward. I still don't see how ward fans can crap on ggg for ppv sales when ward doesn't even have one.
      I honestly don't care how much Ward has sold. Why do idiots like yourself have to bring Ward up when I couldn't care less about him? He called GGG a worldwide star when we know he isn't, that was our back and forth. I guess you need some kind of argument, even when it has nothing to do with what we were talking about. But go ahead

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        I honestly don't care how much Ward has sold. Why do idiots like yourself have to bring Ward up when I couldn't care less about him? He called GGG a worldwide star when we know he isn't, that was our back and forth. I guess you need some kind of argument, even when it has nothing to do with what we were talking about. But go ahead
        Talking about ward in a ward thread is wrong now?
        The **** you smoking loc?

GGG is a worldwide star. You try to bash him by bringing up his ppvs, then get hot and bothered when asked about wards.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
          Talking about ward in a ward thread is wrong now?
          The **** you smoking loc?

GGG is a worldwide star. You try to bash him by bringing up his ppvs, then get hot and bothered when asked about wards.
          Dude you brought up Ward when I and another poster were talking about GGG being a worldwide star. Ward had absolutely nothing to do with our conversation. You brought him up cause you don't have an argument and that seems to be the thing to do on this site is deflect attention elsewhere. That fool Ward doesn't even have a PPV under his belt, he's even less of a star then GGG. Your affection seems to lie towards a fighter when I couldn't care less about either, they aren't putting money in my pockets so I have no problem telling the truth about either. GGG isn't a worldwide star, it's a simple as that. The only ones that can probably claim that are Pacquiao and Floyd, heck even Canelo might be on that level soon but I doubt it as he making himself look like a sucka for dropping that title.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

As a bay area native I recognize his talents, but not once have I bothered looking for him at his gym and I box as well, and trust me, he isn't a big deal around here. The boxing community knows him, but that's about it. The guy is no star, and it's his own fault more than anything else.

Damn it's like that?

Comment

Working...
            X