• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to see a rematch at 175.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I'd like to see a rematch at 175.
      Physically Chad wasn't at his best but Ward proved to also be his technical and mental superior also, he beats him again clearly but i doubt he'd stop him again

Id like GGG to smash a big name, have a warm up fight at SMW then challenge Ward. Would he win? Not likely but at least he has that Genuine throwback power that would give him a shot and Andre aint gonna be stopping him, he's solid. There really just isn't anyone out there to challenge Ward's dominance despite the division being in good shape

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Physically Chad wasn't at his best but Ward proved to also be his technical and mental superior also, he beats him again clearly but i doubt he'd stop him again

Id like GGG to smash a big name, have a warm up fight at SMW then challenge Ward. Would he win? Not likely but at least he has that Genuine throwback power that would give him a shot and Andre aint gonna be stopping him, he's solid. There really just isn't anyone out there to challenge Ward's dominance despite the division being in good shape
        I think he'd win aswell but it's just clear the weight was an issue.

I'd like to see Ward finish what he has to do at 168, perhaps beat Bute, Martinez maybe, Golovkin if he beats someone good. There's not much left to do at 168.

Then move up to 175, there's a lot for him to do there.

Comment

I think he'd win aswell but it's just clear the weight was an issue.

I'd like to see Ward finish what he has to do at 168, perhaps beat Bute, Martinez maybe, Golovkin if he beats someone good. There's not much left to do at 168.

Then move up to 175, there's a lot for him to do there.
          He Sounds quite positive about moving up, Martinez would be interesting but he'd be a big underdog, he is a former WW and Andre a former LHW. Bute again fairly interesting but after what Froch did its lost ALOT of its lustre and he'd need a big win before it became credible again. Golovkin im excited about but he's done fook all really, he needs ar least one big win, even if its at MW. Im game for all those fights but just saying. There is some buisness for him at 175 but then he just owned the best fighter in that division. Hopkins wont fight him. Pascal gets schooled and you would have to favour him over Cloud too. He is basically gonna be on top for a looong time.

Comment

He Sounds quite positive about moving up, Martinez would be interesting but he'd be a big underdog, he is a former WW and Andre a former LHW. Bute again fairly interesting but after what Froch did its lost ALOT of its lustre and he'd need a big win before it became credible again. Golovkin im excited about but he's done fook all really, he needs ar least one big win, even if its at MW. Im game for all those fights but just saying. There is some buisness for him at 175 but then he just owned the best fighter in that division. Hopkins wont fight him. Pascal gets schooled and you would have to favour him over Cloud too. He is basically gonna be on top for a looong time.
            Yeah agreed but he may aswell just clean it out.

It's like back when Monzon was fighting, you knew he was going to win most of his fights but he just cleaned it out. Same with Hagler.

Ward may aswell do the same. He'll be favourite over everyone he fights but he may aswell just take them out one after the other.

Comment

Yeah agreed but he may aswell just clean it out.

It's like back when Monzon was fighting, you knew he was going to win most of his fights but he just cleaned it out. Same with Hagler.

Ward may aswell do the same. He'll be favourite over everyone he fights but he may aswell just take them out one after the other.
              Yeah i guess, looks good historically dont it

Whats your thoughts on Sergio vs Jnr this weekend? Im thinking Martinez gets him outta there one way or another! Despite that chin of his

Comment

Yeah i guess, looks good historically dont it

Whats your thoughts on Sergio vs Jnr this weekend? Im thinking Martinez gets him outta there one way or another! Despite that chin of his
                Looking forward to it.

I think Martinez does some real damage. Only way I see him losing is if the judges rob him but I don't think it's going to go to the judges to be honest.

I don't rate Chavez at all, he's a decent fighter but he's nothing special. Was struggling with Andy Lee until his size overcame and lost to Zbik IMO. Didn't look impressive against Manfredo, the list goes on. He just doesn't impress me.

I don't know what to do because it's on Primetime and I really don't want to pay for it But I really want to watch it.

Boxnation are showing Canelo-Lopez but I couldn't care less about that fight to be honest. I will watch it, but I'm not interested at all.

Whereas I really want to watch Martinez-Chavez. Chances are I'll end up paying for it.

Comment

Looking forward to it.

I think Martinez does some real damage. Only way I see him losing is if the judges rob him but I don't think it's going to go to the judges to be honest.

I don't rate Chavez at all, he's a decent fighter but he's nothing special. Was struggling with Andy Lee until his size overcame and lost to Zbik IMO. Didn't look impressive against Manfredo, the list goes on. He just doesn't impress me.

I don't know what to do because it's on Primetime and I really don't want to pay for it But I really want to watch it.

Boxnation are showing Canelo-Lopez but I couldn't care less about that fight to be honest. I will watch it, but I'm not interested at all.

Whereas I really want to watch Martinez-Chavez. Chances are I'll end up paying for it.
                  The production on Primetime is so cheap! **** it Dan just stream it!
                  I did a video thinking Jnr's chin would see him through to the finish but then made another - its not going the full distance! IF he does make it to the end u have to worry about a Top Rank/WBC screw job! Jose Suliman the fat **** president of the wbc actually has a BET on that Martinez will lose to his ****in God Son in a fight the wbc are associate in, that just cannot be right.

Comment

The production on Primetime is so cheap! **** it Dan just stream it!
                    I did a video thinking Jnr's chin would see him through to the finish but then made another - its not going the full distance! IF he does make it to the end u have to worry about a Top Rank/WBC screw job! Jose Suliman the fat **** president of the wbc actually has a BET on that Martinez will lose to his ****in God Son in a fight the wbc are associate in, that just cannot be right.
                    I can't deal with streams I just can't do it.

I haven't streamed a fight in years. I like relaxing when watching a fight knowing it won't shut down at any given moment.

And wow, I can't believe that. Is that confirmed?

I hate Suliaman, I really hate the guy.

I was going to bet on this fight aswell but now you've said that I might give it a miss.

Comment

Looking forward to it.

I decided ages ago I was buying Martinez vs Chavez.

Last fight I bought before that was Pacquiao vs Marquez III.

The BG streaming is fantastic and there is rarely problems, I even hook the laptop up on the 50 inch television and you still get a decent picture.

Comment

Working...
                      X