Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Mayweather Should Raise Boxing's Credibility - Face Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clenelo only looks good in from of walking punching bags and will nevertheless be good enough. Even an old Mayweather crosses up his feet and whoops that ass. stop ducking Andrade, Jacobs and Charlo.

Comment

"...because lately the only thing he has given to boxing is lowering the credibility of boxing with the fights he has done..." - Canelo Alvarez

September 2, 2016:

Canelo Alvarez calls out Conor McGregor to meet him in the boxing ring 'anytime'

"If he wants to try out boxing, then anytime he wants," Alvarez told reporters at a workout this week. "If he wants to come over to this side of the world and try boxing, anytime he wants to see that it's not as easy as he thinks."

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/new...-ring-anytime/

December 2, 2016:

De La Hoya: Conor McGregor vs Canelo Alvarez is the only fight that makes sense

https://www.badlefthook.com/2016/12/...nly-fight-that

Comment

fight would have to take place at 147

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          "...because lately the only thing he has given to boxing is lowering the credibility of boxing with the fights he has done..." - Canelo Alvarez

September 2, 2016:

Canelo Alvarez calls out Conor McGregor to meet him in the boxing ring 'anytime'

"If he wants to try out boxing, then anytime he wants," Alvarez told reporters at a workout this week. "If he wants to come over to this side of the world and try boxing, anytime he wants to see that it's not as easy as he thinks."

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/new...-ring-anytime/

December 2, 2016:

De La Hoya: Conor McGregor vs Canelo Alvarez is the only fight that makes sense

https://www.badlefthook.com/2016/12/...nly-fight-that
          I knew one of the better posters on this site would remember this. Thank Bronx2245. We need more posters like you on this site. I think I might start calling you Ether2245 but you might think it disrespectful to name you after a song from a Queens icon. Lol.

Comment

I am sick of Canelo calling out a soon to be 42 yr old Floyd. To top it off he says it cannot be lower than 160? Who is next, Pacquiao? I guess he will wait a couple of more years before he does that. Why not call out SRL too?

I get that he is butt hurt still being schooled by a 36 yr old Floyd, who was past his prime then. Live with it, and get your sorry ass out there to fight prime aged guys in your weight class. Even GGG was ducked by Canelo until he showed signs of decline vs Jacobs before he fought him, at 36 yrs old.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I knew one of the better posters on this site would remember this. Thank Bronx2245. We need more posters like you on this site. I think I might start calling you Ether2245 but you might think it disrespectful to name you after a song from a Queens icon. Lol.
              "Manhattan keeps on makin' it, Brooklyn keeps on takin' it, Bronx keeps creatin' it, and Queens keeps on fakin' it!" Sorry Queens, I couldn't resist! Lol! Honestly, "Illmatic" is Top 3 Hip-Hop Album of all time! SALUTE to Nasir Jones!

Comment

No.. what´s really hurting the credibility of the sport is bullsiht decisions by corrupt judges.

Comment

Eric Gomez: "Oscar, there's no buzz at all for Saul's fight this weekend .. what we gonna do?"

Oscar: "No problemo Eric .. tell Saul to call out Floyd again, that always works."

Gomez: "Boss .. you're a fukn genius, man!"

Oscar: "Sniff, sniff ... I know Eric, I know ..."

Comment

Floyd fans think he would still beat Canelo right now. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
                      Charlo want to fight Jacobs want to fight Andrade wants to fight these are active Middleweight fights. Not a retired 147lb guy
                      Charlo, Jacobs and Andrade all looking to knock ya head off.
                      Leave little Floyd alone big man

Comment

Working...
                      X