No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Navarrete Stuns, Punishes Dogboe For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    I said it once and I’ll say it again, Bob should’ve focused on making them unifications cuz they would’ve favored Dogboe who is a fighter who would rise to the occasion against world class opponents, not only did he believe his own hype and started slacking cuz he kept getting fed unheralded fighters but he overlooked them!

This is what happens when you don’t strike while the iron is hot cuz Dogboe had all the potential to be a star but now after that beating he’s likely ruined!

His corner needs to be fired as well for so many amateur mistakes they made,should’ve threw the towel in the 10th!
    Pretty much. People filled Dogboe's ears with flattery; God sent warrior, royal blood, no competition. Dogboe ran into a common meat grinder, the little prince got spanked.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
      I thought Dogboy was doing pretty well in the early rounds with his bodywork, but the mexican was just on that Margarito zombie-like mode where he just keeps coming at you no matter what, and hurting you with something

the relentless pressure was too much for the "next azumah nelson"
      That's mexican spirit.

The heart and the chin of steel.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        Pretty much. People filled Dogboe's ears with flattery; God sent warrior, royal blood, no competition. Dogboe ran into a common meat grinder, the little prince got spanked.
        Dogboe was the same fighter.

Nava was too much for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          I don't know. Dogboe seems legit to me. I think he just didn't know he was up against a 122 Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            There is nothing at all illegal about a punch to the shoulder.
            I never said it’s illegal. But a knockdown caused by a punch to the shoulder doesnt count.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              Diego is struggling to make 122 pounds
              Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              I said it once and I’ll say it again, Bob should’ve focused on making them unifications cuz they would’ve favored Dogboe who is a fighter who would rise to the occasion against world class opponents, not only did he believe his own hype and started slacking cuz he kept getting fed unheralded fighters but he overlooked them!

This is what happens when you don’t strike while the iron is hot cuz Dogboe had all the potential to be a star but now after that beating he’s likely ruined!

His corner needs to be fired as well for so many amateur mistakes they made,should’ve threw the towel in the 10th!
              I don't think his career over. Dogboe is easily a fan favorite if he's exposed enough. Dudes tenacious.

I just think it was a bad match up. He kept trying to dodge backwards and Navarrete was long enough to reach him every time.

He should get new trainers though. If he's not ruined he have a lot of potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                You can't punch someone's shoulder?
                You can but you wont gets points for it.

Comment

Never underestimate a Mexican...that's all I'm gonna say

Just ask Ancajas, Yafai and Dogboe

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    I never said it’s illegal. But a knockdown caused by a punch to the shoulder doesnt count.
                    Where did you ever hear a thing like that?

Comment

Dogboe was starting to get on my nerves with the whole "I was chosen for this", son of royalty, God's destiny B.S. I was rooting for Navarrete just because he was the underdog and when he started taking over, I thought Nava might get the upset KO. Good fight, great result.

It's good to see these guys humbled sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                      X