Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Prediction thread for this weekend: I got Provo, Chavez and Crawford.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Provo-Matthysse will be a war with Matts breaking down Provo's face for a mid rounds stoppage.

Crawford pulls away down the stretch for a 9-3 UD.

Chavez gets beaten up but wins by shady SD

Comment

Lucas on points. I think it will be an exciting war, but i'm gonna' go for the surprise points decision over a stoppage in this fight.

Chavez on points. I think this will be a tight fight. 7-5 Chavez.

Crawford by UD. I think he will turn it on in the 2nd half of the fight..and win something like 8 rounds.

Comment

Not sure if I can talk about this, but anyone got any streams where I can watch the fights?

Comment

Fight predictions.....

I am going with LM to beat RP. Why? Because he is the more skilled fighter. Ruslan can only fight one way, as proven in the Algeri fight. I am picking Crawford to win by wide decision or late stoppage. I am picking Chavez Jr. to pull off the upset. He is now serious about reaching his full potential and has a very gamed opponent in front of him. This fight will tell us how good is really is.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            I am going with LM to beat RP. Why? Because he is the more skilled fighter. Ruslan can only fight one way, as proven in the Algeri fight. I am picking Crawford to win by wide decision or late stoppage. I am picking Chavez Jr. to pull off the upset. He is now serious about reaching his full potential and has a very gamed opponent in front of him. This fight will tell us how good is really is.
            Chavez Jnr beating Fonfara is an upset? I think the opposite and Chavez probably won't be allowed to lose on the cards. Haymon won't let it happen.

Comment

Lucas by late stoppage
              Crawford will win by UD
              Chavez will win a close but still disputed decision.

Comment

Originally posted by 786 View Post
                Lucas by late stoppage
                Crawford will win by UD
                Chavez will win a close but still disputed decision.
                Provo by 11 round tko, with both fighters hurt alot.

Chavez by close but gift decision.

Crawford by wide unanimous snoozer of a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                  Chavez Jnr beating Fonfara is an upset? I think the opposite and Chavez probably won't be allowed to lose on the cards. Haymon won't let it happen.

Yes. In my opinion it would be an upset win. It's a new division for Chavez Jr. Fonfara is BIGGER and punches harder. I would be very impressed if he won. Take away the names and Fonfara is a CLEAR favorite to win. Chavez Jr is tough as nails though. He is the truth just like alvarez is the truth. It just takes a bit more time for certain fighters to peak or get the big picture, as far as dedication. He didn't have an amateur career don't forget. He's gotten this far on natural talent alone. What's going to happen if he's dedicated now? I can tell ya, he'll be a world champion. Then, we will no longer be able to question his ability.

Comment

Crawford by comfortable decision.

Comment

I got Mattysse, Fonfara and a toss up between Crawford and Dulorme. Great night of boxing!

Comment

Working...
                      X